Rosberg
    3.45%
    Other(specify in thread)
    0%

• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Spa is boring but just looks good.

ReputationRep:
    First race I'll miss this season so far*. :sad: I have a date. Piss poor organising on my behalf! :lol:

I don't want Spa to go to make way for more boring street circuits. I don't really rate the track that much, it's largely a straight line with some wiggles in it, but there's just something about it, some kind of magic, which makes it a great racing venue.

*Unless I decide to stream it on mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    First race I'll miss this season so far*. :sad: I have a date. Piss poor organising on my behalf! :lol:

I don't want Spa to go to make way for more boring street circuits. I don't really rate the track that much, it's largely a straight line with some wiggles in it, but there's just something about it, some kind of magic, which makes it a great racing venue.

*Unless I decide to stream it on mobile
    Your date did not complain loudly about the timing because of the race?

Or will she also be streaming the race? If you catch her trying to sneak a race stream then you know she's a keeper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Your date did not complain loudly about the timing because of the race?

Or will she also be streaming the race? If you catch her trying to sneak a race stream then you know she's a keeper.
    Unfortunately not! :lol:

She's... she's... not a fan of motorsport. :sad: It's OK though. I will educate her! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Getting really sick of hearing about Lewis' brake material. Maybe he should just switch to Hitco and bin off both Brembo and Carbon Industries...

ReputationRep:
    Ffs again!! What is this bull****!! **** Mercedes, **** Rosberg, **** everyone.

I'm done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Don't believe his luck, lol

ReputationRep:
    Put that lad in a Ferrari!

ReputationRep:
    Kimi out!! Bianchi into Q2!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: ice cream time for Raikkonen

ReputationRep:
    Feel so bad for Hamilton, nothing has been going his way in qualifying recently

ReputationRep:
    Where is my boy hamilton, just woke up. What happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROONEY-9-MUTD)
    Where is my boy hamilton, just woke up. What happened?
    His car blew up!! Flames and smoke everywhere, fuel leak. :sad:

Nico Rosberg is the jammiest git on the planet! Will be the most mediocre and undeserving world champion since his dad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hamilton has to be the unluckiest driver ever, just unbelievable that another car failure will cost him dearly.

he'll surge through the field again tomorrow & show he is the better driver then his cheat & fluke boy team-mate but it won't be enough.

sigh.

just think Lewis is destined not to win this year it seems

ReputationRep:
    **** Rosberg. If Lewis didn't have this bad Juju, he would be off in the distance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    worst front row possible, Cheato & ********.

urgh. hope they crash into each other at the start

another race where Lewis will show his class from the back to come through to come then, sadly I expect Cheato will be long gone again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    Hamilton has to be the unluckiest driver ever, just unbelievable that another car failure will cost him dearly.

he'll surge through the field again tomorrow & show he is the better driver then his cheat & fluke boy team-mate but it won't be enough.

sigh.

just think Lewis is destined not to win this year it seems

What is his position?

ReputationRep:
    Fuark just heard he never set a time, you bloody germans. I knew they wanted a german wc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROONEY-9-MUTD)
    What is his position?
    back of the grid, dunno if he will have to start from the pitlane or not though
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    sick of this ****

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.