Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Embarrassing moments that will always stick with you Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah and in my first thread ever I called 'the student room' 'student share' lol never again :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may348)
    I once walked through the mall unaware that a long piece of toilet paper was sticking out of my jeans.
    It wasn't used i hope :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Direstraights)
    It wasn't used i hope :|
    I didn't appear to be when I threw it out. It wasn't in my underwear, just my jeans. To this day idk how exactly it got there.

ReputationRep:
    I went to a party one night and on the way home my friends and I stopped at a mcdonalds to get some food. So we were just sitting when I decided to go to the toilet to wash my face. I was sure I locked the toilet, and I was mumbling to myself while I was washing my face and when i turned around I saw one of the employees just standing there looking at me. I proceeded to leave with my face still wet and never went back to that mcdonalds again for a couple of months

ReputationRep:
    One time i went into uni wearing odd shoes, it was the same style shoe but i came in wearing one black and one navy one.

ReputationRep:
    When I was 18 I played in a county rugby match in front of a crowd of about 1,000. So everyone was pretty nervous as it was the biggest crowd any of us had seen at one of our games. It was being recorded as well and the highlights were going to be put up on the local news after the game so nobody wanted to make any mistakes.

3 minutes in I got tackled, my shorts were round my ankles, my knackers were hanging out for the whole world to see. The shorts were pretty tight so it took about 30 seconds to pull up, crowd erupted and I lifted my head up to where my parents were. My mum had her hand on her head and my dad was walking back to the car, shaking his head.

Turned the news on in the evening praying that nothing way going to be shown. But sure enough, there I was. Cheeks on show. 4 years on and I still haven't lived it down. No one cares that I scored a hat-trick, all that people remember was that I was the guy who got pantsed in front of 1,000 people.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    I went to a party one night and on the way home my friends and I stopped at a mcdonalds to get some food. So we were just sitting when I decided to go to the toilet to wash my face. I was sure I locked the toilet, and I was mumbling to myself while I was washing my face and when i turned around I saw one of the employees just standing there looking at me. I proceeded to leave with my face still wet and never went back to that mcdonalds again for a couple of months

With the toilet water, or have I read this wrong??? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayquaza17)
    With the toilet water, or have I read this wrong??? :eek:
    with the sink water silly

ReputationRep:
    Most embarrassing moment was probably when i was 6 (i think) and i took a s**t in one of the toliets on display in B&Q. Bad times...

ReputationRep:
    Its not really embarrassing but kinda. I was tryna act "cool" by closing my eyes and walking to show off to my friends. I banged my eyes somewhere and it swell up. I had to pretend it didn't hurt but it killed.

ReputationRep:
    I was torturing myself scrolling through facebook messages from my idiot ex, a couple of months after we'd stopped talking, when my phone fell on my face and I sent a thumbs up by accident...Of course he immediately replied 'are you stalking our conversation again?!' I just sat there swearing for a few minutes before I came up with some kind of lame excuse but I cringe at the thought still

ReputationRep:
    with the sink water silly
    Then y were u in the cubicle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Then y were u in the cubicle?
    They only had a disabled toilet in the mcdonalds I went to so I used that

ReputationRep:
    They only had a disabled toilet in the mcdonalds I went to so I used that
    Why is it embarassing then? You were jut humming to yourself right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Why is it embarassing then? You were jut humming to yourself right?
    No I was talking to myself...like how you talk to yourself sometimes when you think you're alone? I'm sure I'm not the only person who does that

ReputationRep:
    No I was talking to myself...like how you talk to yourself sometimes when you think you're alone? I'm sure I'm not the only person who does that
    Oh lol. I always talk to myself so i get you now. I just read it as humming xD

ReputationRep:
    When I was in Y10, I did a lifesaving course in PE which was a mixed class with about 30 people in it. As part of it we had to swim 3 lengths then tow someone for 3 lengths of the pool. One time when I was doing it as I went to tow someone my boob slipped out of my swimming costume and I didn't notice!! I ended up swimming 3 lengths on my back with my boob hanging out, my ears were underwater so I couldn't hear people shouting to tell me plus as I was one of the slowest swimmers everyone else had got out and was watching!! I only realised when I got out of the water and somebody told me. It seemed to spread like wildfire and I had people who weren't even there asking me about it.

ReputationRep:
    Well I went to a school dance when I was 12 and I was new there; it was celebrating the end of yr and graduation. Apparently though everyone was gonna dress up they told me that it would be fine to just show in a nice blouse and a skirt. :erm: Soooo...I did. I also wasn't that bothered b/c in my just former school I already did all that with my then childhood friends, & my mother wasn't interested to do the hair and shoes and dress & photos again.

Well I show up and everyone is all dolled and groomed up and I'm looking like an orphan -,- That day also we had to rehearse our graduation walk across the stage, each and every one of us...by ourselves...across the stage... in front of everyone :afraid: Normally I wouldn't be afraid but today I was terrified and you could hear a freakin pin drop when I walked. I sat down and all the teachers stared at me and everyone laffed at me :cry2:

But I'm 22 now and over it...I guess.

ReputationRep:
    So many embarrassing moments over the years!

Once I was in RS and our teacher was doing the register and I said 'Yes God' and everyone just looked at me and laughed was a bit awkward.

Another time I was in PE and we did these assault courses and I was demonstrating it to year 6's (i was in year 10 at the time) and as I went through this tunnel i got stuck and my friend went to pull it off me and also pulled off my PE top infront of the PE department and a class of year 6's, was really really embarrassing!

Ohh and then there was the time i thought I saw my best friend in the corridor at school so i ran up behind her and jumped on her back and punched her arm which is what we do when we see eachother, but the person turned round and it wasn't my friend.. it was a supply teacher who i then had for 2 of my lessons that day... very awkward!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah,

One time in a public restroom I walked in, saw a woman in a wheelchair near the sink, figured she was done and going to wash her habds, so I went ahead and used the handicapped stall (other ones were full). When I walked out she looked at me and wheeled into the stall. Oops.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.