Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Straight white male celebration society Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    I think there's a group called the KKK that you can join if you're so strongly for white supremacy
    Joined them but wet the bed and now my bedsheets are in the wash (cant terrorise black people without my bedsheet).

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to have such a society if you want but you realise why such things aren't mainstream or why having an Asian society for example celebrating Asian achievements is seen as ok is because you don't really need a society. The world is your society.

Being born a straight white male in the UK you already have significantly more privilege, power and influence in the world than a gay black baby born in Uganda.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DErasmus)
    Joined them but wet the bed and now my bedsheets are in the wash (cant terrorise black people without my bedsheet).
    You need to cut the shapes out of the bed sheets before you are true KKK member

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Who?Knows)
    Feel free to have such a society if you want but you realise why such things aren't mainstream or why having an Asian society for example celebrating Asian achievements is seen as ok is because you don't really need a society. The world is your society.

Being born a straight white male in the UK you already have significantly more privilege, power and influence in the world than a gay black baby born in Uganda.
    Unless, say, we compare a working class straight white male to a upper-middle class Chinese or Indian male. Being straight and white doesn't necessarily elevate you above individuals of other ethnicities. Just sayin'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHallowvale)
    Who are the people who hate and despise straight white males? Who are the people that make you feel guilty for being straight and white? Who are the people who blame you for the worlds problems?
    People don't hate straight white middle class males. Schools, media organisations and councils are teaching people to assign higher political value to blacks, lesbians, females, refugees etc. "Minorities"

The point is a reaction to this. It is to say No.

No. We are the people of this country. No this is the natural order and you are not going to impose your utopia.

No you are not going to stop us from discussing immigration.

No you are not going to change the natural roles in my family.

No you are not going to encourage my white son to not breed through homosexual education, abortion and massive property prices while encouraging other people's to breed and have 10 children on benefits paid for my me.

Its a rejection of the cultural Marxist values.

No I will not be intimidated by people who want to threaten me using labeles.

No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman1)
    Unless, say, we compare a working class straight white male to a upper-middle class Chinese or Indian male. Being straight and white doesn't necessarily elevate you above individuals of other ethnicities. Just sayin'.
    Even then to be honest. Power is an illusion. Drop both of them into some countries and the white male whether working class or not will immediately have more power and influence even though he is poor.

Ethnic minorities and women are still heavily underrepresented in top positions. Certain stereotypes linger over these groups making it difficult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpikeyTeeth)
    People don't hate straight white middle class males. Schools, media organisations and councils are teaching people to assign higher political value to blacks, lesbians, females, refugees etc. "Minorities"
    When have they done this?

The point is a reaction to this. It is to say No.

No. We are the people of this country. No this is the natural order and you are not going to impose your utopia.
    What natural order?

No you are not going to stop us from discussing immigration.
    Nobody is stopping you from discussing immigration.

No you are not going to change the natural roles in my family.
    Nobody is stopping you from keeping 'natural roles' in the family.

No you are not going to encourage my white son to not breed through homosexual education, abortion and massive property prices while encouraging other people's to breed and have 10 children on benefits paid for my me.
    Source these claims. When have students been encouraged to be homosexual? When have students been encouraged to get abortions for the sake of not 'breeding more white people'? When have ''other people's'' been encouraged to breed and get on benefits?

Its a rejection of the cultural Marxist values.

No I will not be intimidated by people who want to threaten me using labeles.

No.
    And yet you use the term ''cultural Marxist''.....?

ReputationRep:

Being born a black gay woman in the uk gives you more privilege, power and influence in the world than most people born in Uganda. What exactly is your point?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Go straight white males.

I assume we support the annexation of Gaza by Israel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtelling)
    Hi, i think us beleaguered straight white males, who are so hated and despised in this politically correct dominated society, need a society which celebrates our achievements and contributions to the world.

I am sick of being made to feel guilty for being straight and white and being blamed for the worlds problems.

So, lets ignore the hate and celebrate the straight white male! I need at least 10 ( i think? ) people to be able to formally submit the society. No racism, anyone can join, just celebration.

If you contribute to this society, it has to be positive. Big or small achievements can be posted up.

Once the society gets started, we will post up the contributions of straight white men. So, for example, as we are all on computers lets celebrate the straight white male Charles Babbage who is the father of modern computing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Babbage
    Wrong. Alan Turing is the father of modern computing. Baggage and Leibniz made some machines that could do some limited stuff. Alan Turing made the real thing.

P.S. And Alan Turing was homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    Wrong. Alan Turing is the father of modern computing. Baggage and Leibniz made some machines that could do some limited stuff. Alan Turing made the real thing.

P.S. And Alan Turing was homosexual.
    No no Alan Turing was only a homosexual because he hated white straight males. As he had no means of making himself non-white or female, he had to become gay to express his hatred. He was a cultural anti-white marxist after all.

ReputationRep:
    Source these claims.

"For example, compared with the UK average of 22% of the working age population being economically inactive, Somali, Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Iranian immigrants are likely to be 81%, 56%, 55% and 48% economically inactive respectively"
    MigrationWatch

UK: 53% of Muslim men don’t work, infidels support them - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2013/07/uk-5....ZIUSdQFa.dpuf

http://pamelageller.com/2013/07/uk-5...ort-them.html/

No jail for muslim £315k benefit thieves with 11 children

http://benefitfraud.blogspot.co.uk/2...t-thieves.html

Polygamous immigrant families to be paid more benefits

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz38f22zhM1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "For example, compared with the UK average of 22% of the working age population being economically inactive, Somali, Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Iranian immigrants are likely to be 81%, 56%, 55% and 48% economically inactive respectively"
    MigrationWatch

UK: 53% of Muslim men don’t work, infidels support them - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2013/07/uk-53-of-muslim-men-dont-work-infidels-support-them.html/#sthash.ZIUSdQFa.dpuf

http://pamelageller.com/2013/07/uk-5...ort-them.html/
    This is irrelavent. I never asked for data on the economic activity of minorities and your reply didn't even cover that. I asked for evidence that minorities were encouraged to ''breed and have 10 children on benefits''. Whether or not minorities are on benefits is irrelavent.

No jail for muslim £315k benefit thieves with 11 children

http://benefitfraud.blogspot.co.uk/2...t-thieves.html
    This is horrible but again irrelavent.

Polygamous immigrant families to be paid more benefits

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz38f22zhM1
    The article states that this is due to a loophole. This is not evidence that minorities are being encouraged to recieve benefits.

--------------------------------------------

Also, thanks for ignoring the bulk of my reply. Much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    I think there's a group called the KKK that you can join if you're so strongly for white supremacy
    There's also a group called 'multiculturalists' that you can join if you're for Multicultural Supremacy.

ReputationRep:
    Also odd that most of the posters on here are non-White lool.... so bothered it's sad

ReputationRep:
    When have they done this?

What natural order?

Nobody is stopping you from discussing immigration.

Nobody is stopping you from keeping 'natural roles' in the family.

Source these claims. When have students been encouraged to be homosexual? When have students been encouraged to get abortions for the sake of not 'breeding more white people'? When have ''other people's'' been encouraged to breed and get on benefits?

And yet you use the term ''cultural Marxist''.....?
    In response to the other points:

Nature - what happens per nature. What Hobbes referred as short, sharp and brutish. Humans had refined it somewhat. But in the 20th century it was turned on its head.

Influence- the education system, media and politics are "encouraging" people to lean a certain way and ignore things without those leanings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Even then to be honest. Power is an illusion. Drop both of them into some countries and the white male whether working class or not will immediately have more power and influence even though he is poor.

Ethnic minorities and women are still heavily underrepresented in top positions. Certain stereotypes linger over these groups making it difficult.
    I doubt it. Once people realise the white guy is dirt poor, power and influence would quickly fall to the Indian and Chinese guy. It also depends where you are -- whites aren't going to have much influence in Zimbabwe and rural South Africa (where most are indeed dirt poor). When it comes down to it, affluence will have more influence.

There are a number of reasons why women and ethnic minorities are under-represented in certain areas, and this isn't always due to prejudice. It's naive to always assume that. Also bear in mind that most ethnic minorities are going to be from recent immigrant families from less affluent places, so aren't going to have an economic advantage from the onset, and a lower proportion of ethnic minority individuals choose to enter higher eduction (which will also have an effect here). And Indian individuals (who aren't far off whites in terms of employment and median income) usually fair much better than Bangladeshi individuals in employment rates -- this obviously isn't due to their skin colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryptoidAlien)
    There's also a group called 'multiculturalists' that you can join if you're for Multicultural Supremacy.
    Doesn't even make sense. Multi-racial/cultural, by their definition, have no air of supremacy about them. And I see no sense in all this labelling anyway. Why do you need a label for simply allowing people of certain colours who live how they wish to? That's simply called decency.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice attempt at using the race card when someone tries to defend an ethnicity which you don't adhere to.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Gray Fox)
    Nice attempt at using the race card when someone tries to defend an ethnicity which you don't adhere to.
    Am I not white?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.