Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'palestinians' attack the Red Cross Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    I don't know. A century of terrorism and they've got every European left winger out waving their terrorist flag.
    Your ignorance is moving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James222)
    Yea a invasion is when you have no loyalty to the land you are taking over, i said european jews, not all jews are european but the ruling class in isreal is. so what if countless muslim communities in London ??? They dont have a separate police judicial army immigration policy or parlieameant

They never lived together in the first place, this isnt a civil war like say syria its a land dispute between two people who have never lived together

Everyone of thoae communities was stolen and islamized, imagine a community in Pakistan being delcared British, you's be screaming invasion, take over and colonization, you're clearly a Muslim, this conversation is over so don't complain about Jews turning Palestine into their comminity..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryptoidAlien)
    Haha, you got to be kidding me. Oh right, you just it diversity but in Palestine it's called an 'invasion'. Lol. I never knew Jews were Europeans either. I name countless areas in London which are dubbed 'Muslim Communities' so suck it up that Palestine is now a Jewish community.
    Goodbye Palestine.
    It's always funny when you hear one of these pro-terrorist people talk about how Jews lost their land and have no right to claim it.

Then in the same breath say 'palestinians' should get land back

Not an inch of land for that lot. Not an inch.

Muslims hold 99.4% of the middle east land. 22 Arab nations.

That's more than enough, considering they raped and pillaged the whole middle east and savaged the indigenous populations.

ReputationRep:
    It's always funny when you hear one of these pro-terrorist people talk about how Jews lost their land and have no right to claim it.

That's more than enough, considering they raped and pillaged the whole middle east and savaged the indigenous populations.
    Too scared and limited to confront me, sweetheart? Both Jews and Arabs/Muslims have the right to live in that land. The only problem is that US/Israel zionist government prefers to kill them all due to the importance of having a strategic position in the Middle East. I would say that Israel is US *****, but since the US is controlled by the Zionist movement, I guess that is a "*****inception".

ReputationRep:

I know, yet Muslim have kicked Brits out of large parts of London entirely, declaring East London as a 'Muslim area' 'Pakistani Community'. Everyone of there communties used to belong to to the natives before they were mass immigrated out by swamps of people intefeering with them and islamizing their towns beyond their consent and control. Such bloody hypocrites.

ReputationRep:
    I know, yet Muslim have kicked Brits out of large parts of London entirely, declaring East London as a 'Muslim area' 'Pakistani Community'. Everyone of there communties used to belong to to the natives before they were mass immigrated out by swamps of people intefeering with them and islamizing their towns beyond their consent and control. Such bloody hypocrites.
    Yes. And the vast majority of Brits do not want Islam in the UK or Muslims really if we're honest.

I mean, what has been the contribution other than segregation and security problems? a few kebab shops?

Still, in terms of immigration it's the politicians' fault and of course the left wing who are an utter poison.

ReputationRep:
    After the Crusades and hundreds of years of domination, having your own neighbourhood in London is the least they deserve. You took Suez, they took East London. Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. And the vast majority of Brits do not want Islam in the UK or Muslims really if we're honest.

I mean, what has been the contribution other than segregation and security problems? a few kebab shops?

Still, in terms of immigration it's the politicians' fault and of course the left wing who are an utter poison.
    Politicians are in on it 100%, they hate the UK. I'm from Spain originally but was born here - In places like Almeria they've invaded and do everyday on boats, yet they're not called invaders, but 'illegals'. Once they're rescued, people argue that they should be given passports :/ They then make demands, force their culture, claim everything Spanish/Catholic is Offensive and attempt to subvert those communities into Islamic ones...then if they're opposed for their silent take over attempts, they shout racist and Islamophobia, and get all the sympathy....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James222)
    Yea a invasion is when you have no loyalty to the land you are taking over, i said european jews, not all jews are european but the ruling class in isreal is. so what if countless muslim communities in London ??? They dont have a separate police judicial army immigration policy or parlieameant

They never lived together in the first place, this isnt a civil war like say syria its a land dispute between two people who have never lived together
    They don't sound very multi cultural.

ReputationRep:
    I have just one question, why wont Hamas just sit down and talk to Israel? It must be obvious to them that they are at a disadvantage.

ReputationRep:
    This is such a vile abuse of democracy and of the poor Red Cross workers. Palestine must be punished in the most severe terms. They should have most of their land managed by someone else, their borders and ports blockaded and be routinely bombed until the cease this vile campaign. Oh, hang on a minute...

ReputationRep:
    Go on Palestine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    I have just one question, why wont Hamas just sit down and talk to Israel? It must be obvious to them that they are at a disadvantage.
    They won't because Israel will not accept terms such as raising the blockade and giving the Palestinians basic human rights. They have already called for a ceasefire as long as they have the blockade raised which Israel will not agree to. In the end they are Muslim and so will die fighting because they know they will go to heaven as they will die in the name of Allah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Just wanted to know if Netanyahu is sending you your share of the propaganda money via cheque or straight to your bank account? Or cash so it can't be traced?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    # free palestine from european invading israeli zionist scum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince Dunlop)
    Just wanted to know if Netanyahu is sending you your share of the propaganda money via cheque or straight to your bank account? Or cash so it can't be traced?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you keep following me about, trying to derail my threads with personal attacks, I'll report you.

ReputationRep:
    "They should be protecting us"

So they stone them :rolleyes:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=49d_1406143203

This entity really is something else.
    'Israelis' (European invaders, most of them anyway) = Child Killers

ReputationRep:
    #free palestine!

ReputationRep:
    I think we should be admiring the Red Cross and all the work they do.

ReputationRep:
    Listen, you vile little troll. If you keep following me about, trying to derail my threads with personal attacks, I'll report you.

Go and concentrate on your fasting and get off my case.
    You know trying to take the moral high ground is hard when first you make a racial comment 'concentrate on your fasting' and you have been using all these smilie emoticons when addressing people about Palestine just to antagonise them. You are like a hormonal 12 year old. Probably because you are one.

P.S I have better things to do then stalk some random guy on the internet, I was looking up some debates on Gaza, it is coincidence that I have bumped into you (trust me, I didn't want to). Let's be honest a title like that is going to attract attention, which is what you wanted of course (as any needy baby would).

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.