Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can I find a boyfriend that I can vaycay in st-topez with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'll go. Who is paying for this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan9900)
    She genuinely was. Sent me a PM and everything wanting to get to know me before our big trip :facepalm2:
    Haha I did send you a pm because I read your interests and one of them is aviation. And I'm going to study aerospace engineering next year and I've had private flying lessons for 4 years now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Are you fluent in French? If so, go to Nice and find an older gentleman and be his plaything for a week or two. I spent a week as a toyboy for an older lady, was great fun
    Yes haha, I taught myself French. Haha I do not want an older man, hardly think my parents would approve! Think I'll settle for someone my age but thanks for the suggestion! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pane123)
    I'll go. Who is paying for this?
    I would of course, it was my idea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miso77)
    Yes haha, I taught myself French. Haha I do not want an older man, hardly think my parents would approve! Think I'll settle for someone my age but thanks for the suggestion! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience haha!
    How old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePauper)
    How old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    17, 18 in September!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I did send you a pm because I read your interests and one of them is aviation. And I'm going to study aerospace engineering next year and I've had private flying lessons for 4 years now
    Fair enough, if you're genuinely interested in that then I'll reply.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, if you're genuinely interested in that then I'll reply.
    lmao wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    lmao wow
    Problem? This original thread and title is absolutely stupid but I'll still talk to someone if they share my interests.

ReputationRep:
    17, 18 in September!
    Which airport are you flying from? City in ldn?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Problem? This original thread and title is absolutely stupid but I'll still talk to someone if they share my interests.
    nah, just your initial response was funny lol

ReputationRep:
    I'll vaycay my balls over your st-topez.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.