No way! Which lodge? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess_NII)
    No way! Which lodge? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry for the late reply, but im in Beeley x

ReputationRep:
    I've just been offered 106 I'm studying mental health nursing I'm so nervous about moving

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just got my offer, I'm in 006 Crich lodge, Lonsdale hall. I'm doing Mech engineering.
    anyone else staying there and what you going to be studying?

ReputationRep:
    @Athul007 I'm doing a mechanical engineering course also and I'm in Fritchly lodge, Lonsdale hall

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm in Parwich Lodge! X

ReputationRep:
    Hey, in doing mech engineering, in Grindon lodge, Lonsdale hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiewatkins)
    Hey I'm in Parwich Lodge! X
    I'm in Parwich Lodge too! What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I'm studying Criminology and Law, how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am in 101 Grindon Lodge studying mental health nursing. 😀

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I'm studying Criminology and Law, how about yourself?
    Environmental hazards and Geology what room number are you? I'm so glad I've finally found someone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccawinnie)
    Environmental hazards and Geology what room number are you? I'm so glad I've finally found someone!
    I think I'm in 105! you? I'm sure nearer the time though more people will pop up. Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm in 105! you? I'm sure nearer the time though more people will pop up. Where are you from?
    I'm in 205. I hope so! I'm from Manchester. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccawinnie)
    I'm in 205. I hope so! I'm from Manchester. You?
    I'm from Bristol, do you know Derby very well? was Lonsdale your first choice of halls or not.. only as it seems to be the furthest away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HLammy)
    @Athul007 I'm doing a mechanical engineering course also and I'm in Fritchly lodge, Lonsdale hall
    That's fantastic mate. Finally I've found someone. It would be nice if we are going to be on the same group for the course!!

ReputationRep:
    001 idridgehay lodge, lonsdale hall, I'm studying education studies.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Bristol, do you know Derby very well? was Lonsdale your first choice of halls or not.. only as it seems to be the furthest away!
    Ah cool. Are you on Facebook? Not really do you? It was all that was left because Derby was my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I seee, no literally only been there once for an open day, yeah I do! Would you mind if I added you what's your name on FB?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I seee, no literally only been there once for an open day, yeah I do! Would you mind if I added you what's your name on FB?
    I'm Rebecca winstanley! My profile picture is me (blonde curly hair) and another women with dark hair

ReputationRep:
    Athul007
    HLammy
    danstunt

I'm doing Mechanical Engineering and am staying at 203, Fritchley Lodge, Lonsdale Hall!!! Nice to know that there's going to be people on the same course as me nearby

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 10, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.