Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What type of drunk are you? Watch

• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I just get docile, hippy, affectionate and maybe a bit bull****ty... perhaps displaying traits of mawkishness, a trait I don't have sober.

Sometimes I go quiet because I fancy a cigarette and, in my intoxicated state, take ages to find a way to either ask somebody or find out where the nearest off-licence is #depressing

If I drink too much I get disorientated and have the tendency to disappear on nights out.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    laughy drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    Does that extend to 3rd legs? :sexface:
    I'm saying nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    So you become a sexual predator?
    No just overly affection and with certain people I can't say no

ReputationRep:
    1) The word filter disappears. I'm lucky to have that sort of outlook on things that makes me witty, but a good number of times it's just not an appropriate thing to say. Fortunately, if I'm drunk enough for that, then so are all my friends.

2) I love everyone. In order of required inebriation, hugs, strokes, or bites may occur.

3) I don't care much for money when I'm sober. When I'm drunk I'm throwing money around like an irresponsible loan shark. In neither case can I spend money on myself without good reason, though, it's always for other people.

ReputationRep:
    I make decisions I wouldn't when sober and generally talk rubbish and am more open than I normally would be, that's about it. Never been violent or aggressive or anything like that.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I talk so much rubbish. But also become even more confident that I already am which is never a good thing once lots of alcohol has been drunk I'm also very direct and straight to the point with things I say.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the 'oh...I'm so happy... I love you guys so much...' grinning idiot.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm regular drunk I am dumb & more confident singing/dancing/rapping/whatever but everyone seems to find me hilarious. Once I'm blackout drunk, I nearly always run off and make friends with a bunch of strangers.

ReputationRep:
    I become really friendly and affectionate most of the time. I love talking to strangers, kissing people on the forehead, hugging them, telling them I love them etc. I also always want to get with someone and I don't really care who it is.

ReputationRep:
    ewww drinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    No just overly affection and with certain people I can't say no
    I feel like a guy would be labelled a creep if he behaved that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    I feel like a guy would be labelled a creep if he behaved that way.
    You're right he would but hey that's double standards for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Modil)
    ewww drinking
    Just because you don't like drinking it doesn't mean others don't do it, stop judging people for it.

ReputationRep:
    The hyperactive, dancing, affectionate drunk

Basically, I look like a crazy idiot who loves everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I become 10 times more confident, get overly happy and laugh at everything

I'm also known to wander off and talk to people/make friends

ReputationRep:
    You are what you are. If you're a normal person when sober, you're a normal person when drunk. If you're a **** when sober, you're a **** when drunk.

ReputationRep:
    Get a tad more confident. Tend to think about obscure things a lot. Also think about the big questions. Talkative if someone starts a conversation. Can also be the quite drunk in the corner

I've never done anything I regret when drunk. Maybe I don't get drunk enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    You are what you are. If you're a normal person when sober, you're a normal person when drunk. If you're a **** when sober, you're a **** when drunk.
    Yup I would agree with this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.