Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

100 Britons Are Fighting For Israel Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniOfLife)
    Yeah this is a real problem. Jews have a long history of committing acts of terrorism in Britain.

Oh wait. That's not remotely true and the OP is a moron.
    Jews may not have a long history of committing acts of terrorism in Britain but that doesn't change the fact that Jews are committing it elsewhere. So are you saying ''if doesnt happen in Britain, then it doesn't matter at all''?

ReputationRep:
    It's okay, Israel just knowingly bombed a hospital, it wasn't Muslims so it's not bad at all. In fact, they might have killed future terrorists, double win.

ReputationRep:
    If you can't differentiate between the cause of the conflcit.. ZIONISM not JUDAISM you're a moron and your opinion is irrelevant. Israeli's aren't islamic fundamentalists and do not belong to Islam which is a sadistic religion, so how you can compare the two on that basis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingunique)
    Jews may not have a long history of committing acts of terrorism in Britain but that doesn't change the fact that Jews are committing it elsewhere. So are you saying ''if doesnt happen in Britain, then it doesn't matter at all''?
    Well firstly, Jews are not committing acts of terrorism anywhere at the moment. That's just nonsense and you either know it or are blinded by hate/rage. Or possibly you're did't notice a difference between terrorism and war.

And secondly, since Jews don't commit acts of terrorism we really don't need to be worried that some British Jews are volunteering in the Israeli Army.

ReputationRep:
    Good on them.

If Israel was ever in danger, I would go and defend them against IslamoNazism and stop the march towards Europe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingunique)
    I don't understand. Are you suggesting it was an ACCIDENT?
    Accident suggest that the missile was going about it's business and then just happened to explode around civilians. But unless you have something substantial to suggest that the missile operators targeted those children knowing they were unarmed kids I will have to assume it was (a) whoever fired the missile didn't realise they were unarmed kids (b) they were caught in the blast of the intended target or (c) the missile missed its intended target and hit them.

I'm guessing pretty much every conflict to date has had innocent people killed unintentionally, so the three scenarios I just pointed out are a lot more likely than Israeli officials and commanders secretly giving out orders for Israeli troops to deliberately target kids as some people on this thread seem to be implying.

ReputationRep:
    I actually know one of them. She's in the IDF at the moment. Stupid girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broscience123)
    http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/...t-israel/18448

Should those returning from combat with the IDF be arrested upon returning to the UK? How many of them have been radicalised by extremist views and now risk unleashing that frenzy upon our great country? Should we be asking whether their loyalties lie with Britain or with Israel?
    No, none and no

Good try though but people in the UK are allowed to join the Israeli army

ReputationRep:
    May God protect them from the barbarians.

(Original post by broscience123)
      http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/...t-israel/18448

Should those returning from combat with the IDF be arrested upon returning to the UK? How many of them have been radicalised by extremist views and now risk unleashing that frenzy upon our great country? Should we be asking whether their loyalties lie with Britain or with Israel?
      No as under UK law you're able to signup for your other countries military. You don't get radicalised in the IDF like you would Hamas or ISIL/ISIS. Clearly their loyalties are with Israel, mine are.

ReputationRep:
      Don't be stupid.

ReputationRep:
      They will die a pointless death

ReputationRep:
      I'd fight for Israel if it meant taking out some Muslims.Maybe Israeli's can come help us deal with our Muslim infestation?

ReputationRep:
      I fear sensible and well-considered comments like this:

(Original post by UniOfLife)
      Well firstly, Jews are not committing acts of terrorism anywhere at the moment. That's just nonsense and you either know it or are blinded by hate/rage. Or possibly you're did't notice a difference between terrorism and war.

And secondly, since Jews don't commit acts of terrorism we really don't need to be worried that some British Jews are volunteering in the Israeli Army.
      are being drowned out by neo-Nazis like this:

(Original post by Final Solution)
      They've no doubt be brainwashed by the jewish. It is dangerous for them to come back, and will harbour hate for all non-jews.
      and paranoid future Stormfront users like this:

(Original post by Native European)
      I'd fight for Israel if it meant taking out some Muslims.Maybe Israeli's can come help us deal with our Muslim infestation?

ReputationRep:
      Billions of Muslims in the world and they can't defeat a few Jews LOL ISIS are killing more Muslims than Israel are.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by InsertWittyName)
      Unless you can provide anything to suggest they deliberately targeted those children knowing they were unarmed kids, then yes. I would have to assume so.

Innocent (of murder, at least, rather than unintentional killing) until proven guilty.
      What source do I need to tell you the area they were playing in was a safe zone with international journalists living near by, most people know these things. If you haven't been blind by the propoganda.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DiddyDec)
      Has Israel been declared a terrorist organisation that threatens our national security? No.

Has Isis been declared a terrorist organisation that threatens our national security? Yes.

Those fighting for Israel are not a threat to us, so why would we stop them coming
      back?
      They could pose a threat just as anyone in any armed conflicte even Syria, whats stops them from getting a gun and committing the same war crimes crimes they or the IDF as a whole have committed in Gaza.

Does it make a differance if ISIS or the IDF commit the crimes, no of course it doesn't.

Israel continuosly breaks international law, I don't think its any better tbh.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by yo radical one)
      Israel isn't a terrorist organisation so obviously not
      Then why do they keep using terrorism?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by shahbaz)
      What source do I need to tell you the area they were playing in was a safe zone with international journalists living near by, most people know these things. If you haven't been blind by the propoganda.
      I was trying to avoid referencing a specific event (the other two users I assume were talking about the beach incident like you) and instead make a broader point about the difference between terrorism and unintentional killing of civilians. The IDF has nothing to gain by deliberately targeting kids, the people on the other end of the trigger are human beings and I think the majority of them would not kill kids with malice aforethought. If the IDF did want to murder every single Palestinian they probably could have wiped out the Gaza Strip without too much trouble.

And regarding your 'safe zone' comment, I assume you are meaning it was a safer area (which pretty much all media outlets have noted and stated it was near to the hotel the journalists were staying in, so I'm not too sure what 'propaganda' you're talking about); calling it a 'safe zone' implies there was some international agreement for a ceasefire in that area.

I do believe, however, that Israel does need to take much more care with their use of force- all the precautions and care they showed at the start of the air campaign seems to have gone out of the window.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Greenlaner)
      Then why do they keep using terrorism?
      badboy tings

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.