Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hamilton Campus UWS January 2015 intake Nursing Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wum)
    yeah.9am. Still confused if I need to take the other form to my G.P though
    Yeh I took it to my GP and they filled in what vaccinations I have and he signe it and sent it back to me. Then we just take that form with us to the Occupational Health Screening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orla.g123)
    Yea moving over on my own, it's a big change for me! Since I don't know the area etc I thought I'd play it safe so I got student accommodation until June and then il find somewhere else to move into after. I think il be moving over around the 20th. So much to organise before then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    U will be grand, sure u will fall in with others 😃😃
    Handy to get to the lectures then lol as u will b close by.. Give u plenty if time to find somewher for June onwards.
    Still packing and im leavin wed. Stressful! 😞

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Sorry to kind of hijack this thread but what kind of academic or experiential backgrounds do people come from? I'm waiting on a reference to submit my application, what kind of experience did you guys have? How was the interview?

Thanks guys!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashleen90)
    U will be grand, sure u will fall in with others 😃😃
    Handy to get to the lectures then lol as u will b close by.. Give u plenty if time to find somewher for June onwards.
    Still packing and im leavin wed. Stressful! 😞
    Haha yea il have no excuses to be missing lectures seeing as il be so close! Yea at least by June il hopefully know my way around to find somewhere else to live! Hope moving for you wasn't too stressful and that your settling in well! I'm flying over on Friday! Looking forward to starting now! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi there I have my testing tomorrow for UWS and I was wondering if anyone has any advice or tips? not feeling positive!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.