Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it morally right for the israelis to go into gaza, with their state of the art def Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broscience123)
    If the situation was like what is shown in this image below (which is what happened to Palestine), and Israel had been oppressing and murdering your loved ones for the past 60 years, wouldn't you be pissed off?
    That map has already been debunked...
    Attached Images

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by democracyforum)
    Yes.

Look at the US army vs the afghan army.
    If memory serves we were in Baghdad in about 3 weeks as well.

If the situation was like what is shown in this image below (which is what happened to Palestine), and Israel had been oppressing and murdering your loved ones for the past 60 years, wouldn't you be pissed off?

How many of the conflicts which allowed then to step forward did Israel start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leedswest)
    That map has already been debunked...
    I guess putting the word "LIES" in big red capital letters over an image negates the fact that the State of Israel was created through bloodshed, forcing current inhabitants out of their home by brute force and to this day, continues with the oppression and persecution against the Palestinian people.

ReputationRep:
    I guess putting the word "LIES" in big red capital letters over an image negates the fact that the State of Israel was created through bloodshed, forcing current inhabitants out of their home by brute force and to this day, continues with the oppression and persecution against the Palestinian people.
    Boo hoo! Why not go on a march to "Free-Palestine"

ReputationRep:
    You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Casualties? I don't really give a toss if there is to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I suspect that if Israel were to use Hamas tactics, and send an Iranian rocket into Gaza for every one it receives, more innocent Palestinians would be dead by now.

ReputationRep:
    Boo hoo! Why not go on a march to "Free-Palestine"
    Typical keyboard warrior, responds to discussions on the internet but as soon as they feel even slightly challenged, they resort to childish schoolyard remarks
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Typical keyboard warrior, responds to discussions on the internet but as soon as they feel even slightly challenged, they resort to childish schoolyard remarks
    It was childish, I apologise. But at the end of the day Islam hates Jews and Jews hate Islam, so no amount of discussion on a student forum will end that. Israel has a stronger military than the people of Gaza so of course they will always win, end of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfissti)
    You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Casualties? I don't really give a toss if there is to be honest.
    So you don't care about infants getting blown up, who had their lives to live. Pretty sure the world would be up in arms if these were Jewish lives, seeing as that was what supposedly happened in wwii

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Solution)
    So you don't care about infants getting blown up, who had their lives to live. Pretty sure the world would be up in arms if these were Jewish lives, seeing as that was what supposedly happened in wwii
    Nope not at all.

The palestinians only have themselves to blame for the predicament they are in.

ReputationRep:
    Hypothetical question for you both. Israel says, yes we were wrong, have your land back and this is now Palestine, what will the typical Palestinian person do in terms of live side by side or seek revenge. And if they took revenge is that justified?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfissti)
    Nope not at all.

The palestinians only have themselves to blame for the predicament they are in.
    So the children that die have only themselves to blame for their death?interdasting.

Knew you wouldn't reply

ReputationRep:
    Hypothetical question for you both. Israel says, yes we were wrong, have your land back and this is now Palestine, what will the typical Palestinian person do in terms of live side by side or seek revenge. And if they took revenge is that justified?
    i don't know what would happen. I wouldn't say killing civilians like they are is justified.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know what would happen. I wouldn't say killing civilians like they are is justified.
    Thanks for the reply.

I also like how you called me a keyboard warrior, yet when I asked you a question that may challenge your opinion, you seem to have disappeared?

ReputationRep:
    Israel is wrong and dont care how much you jew lovers argue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahbaz)
    Israel is wrong and dont care how much you jew lovers argue.
    Do you just think that the civilian killing is wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Do you just think that the civilian killing is wrong?
    Yes,killing civilians is wrong.You can't justify killing innocent people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Im really not sure why anybody would be against the expansion of a broadly western country when the alternative is a terrorist State.
    That was the same argument used by the apologists of South Africa and Rhodesia.

And if the Israelis wanted to annex the occupied territories they'd have done it years ago. They don't because it would oblige them to grant the Arabs living there citizenship, which they won't do because of their 'demographic problem'.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.