The Student Room Group

Iraqi Christians are raped, murdered and driven from their home

Scroll to see replies

I support Israel ,good luck against these nut cases.
Original post by ThatNorthernLad
Disgusting extremist thugs. Using their bastardized husk of Islam as an excuse to rape, profit and murder as they wish.

Don't you know mohammad?

What else you except from his followers?
That's so awful :frown: but what's also upsetting me is that they're destroying historic and religious sites, i don't really like religion but i certainly don't want everything about it to be wiped out.
Some people are disgusted when the west does not intervene, some people are disgusted when they do intervene.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. ISIS are (and I don't care what anyone says) a terrorist organisation with no real central establishment. Western intervention would result in the fragmentation of ISIS throughout the East and more years of guerilla warfare and suicide bombings.

Ofcourse what ISIS are doing is terrible, obviously western nations havent had qualms about getting involved in foreign conflicts before but if our political leaders have any sense they will steer well clear of this as it's a war that will not be won and it is a war that will cost thousands more lives than not getting involved. Sometimes you have to chose the lesser of two evils and the eviction, rape and murder of a lesser number innocent people is just a bit better than the deaths of thousands more civillians and soldiers both in Iraq and the west. Sometimes evil people like ISIS force these decisions to be made.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending