Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys: Do You Like "Feminine" Girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SallyTheKid)
    What would you say "too" feminine is?
    Being overly submissive , etc.

ReputationRep:
    on the contrary: I've been attracted to quite a few average-to-bad looking girls simply because of their spirit; it indicates to me that the girl is healthy, far more so than any other trait -

relevant quote: "she was in the middle thirties, and faintly stout, but she carried her surplus flesh sensuously as some women can. Her face...contained no facet or gleam of beauty, but there was immediately perceptible vitality about her as if the nerves of her body were continually smouldering."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    But are you the party hard double shots type? :laugh:
    I actually love partying :lol: But I go for the people (I'm very extroverted) and the chance to dance, not the drinking. I don't really drink that much (yeah, I know, YOLO :rofl:).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Being overly submissive , etc.
    Oh. No, I'm no Ana Steele :lol:

(Original post by dire wolf)
    on the contrary: I've been attracted to quite a few average-to-bad looking girls simply because of their spirit; it indicates to me that the person is healthy far more than any other trait - f facial symmetry.

relevant quote: "she was in the middle thirties, and faintly stout, but she carried her surplus flesh sensuously as some women can. Her face...contained no facet or gleam of beauty, but there was immediately perceptible vitality about her as if the nerves of her body were continually smouldering."

The Great Gatsby FTW :five: Have you seen the movie with DiCaprio?
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I really like femininity in women, but there are plenty of traits I dislike also, such as dependence, insecurity, indecisiveness, emotional instability and lack of discipline.

As for "very kind/caring to people and moral", that is exactly the kind of girl I like.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    not the drinking. I don't really drink that much (yeah, I know, YOLO :rofl:).
    Actually I commend you on that. I personally don't drink and don't see the point to getting so drunk at a party to the point where you don't remember it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    Actually I commend you on that. I personally don't drink and don't see the point to getting so drunk at a party to the point where you don't remember it.
    Or vomit everywhere :eek:

My friends are pretty cool about it, though, TBF - at least there's someone relatively sober to help them home in one piece :lol:

ReputationRep:

I have the same kind of face as them - big round eyes and hair, small nose and heart shaped delicate features, and am always getting called "cute".
    Ah so that's why you created this thread? Oh and you don't drink much! Cool.

Who is it that calls you cute, is it guys or girls?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

My friends are pretty cool about it, though, TBF - at least there's someone relatively sober to help them home in one piece :lol:
    I don't go to parties but yeah. In my group of friends there is one person who can take alcohol really well. So they stay fine and can remember everything normally. The Monday bus ride to college is always a laugh as they discuss what happened. Best one was when someone called Kit went up to a strangers car which was at the traffic lights on the walk home and got in thinking it was their dad.

ReputationRep:
    Overly cute feminine girls make me want to pick them up like a teddy bear and protect them from the world lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah feminine girls are good I prefer something long term rather than the edge type.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I have a very strong preference for feminine girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    Ah so that's why you created this thread? Oh and you don't drink much! Cool.

Who is it that calls you cute, is it guys or girls?
    Yeah

Both. I literally think about 80% of the people I've met have said it at some point :lol: it's embarrassing TBH I don't dress in a particularly "little-girlish" way, either, but apparently it's my face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    I don't go to parties but yeah. In my group of friends there is one person who can take alcohol really well. So they stay fine and can remember everything normally. The Monday bus ride to college is always a laugh as they discuss what happened. Best one was when someone called Kit went up to a strangers car which was at the traffic lights on the walk home and got in thinking it was their dad.
    Wow, that's hilarious but also could have ended very badly :lol::eek: I presume the stranger was cool with it? Lol

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Overly cute feminine girls make me want to pick them up like a teddy bear and protect them from the world lmao.

Haha that's awesome. What if they have 10/10 Cameljockey faces too? :gah:

(Original post by IMBCFC)
    [FONT=Arial]Yeah feminine girls are good I prefer something long term rather than the edge type.

Ah OK Yeah, I notice a lot of guys nowadays seem to go for "bad girl" or the sort who argue a lot/cause a bit of drama/keep them on their toes etc. They're not more physically attractive in particular, I think the guys just like a bit of a challenge. I can understand not being too available and stuff for a guy, but I don't like playing games. I'm actually very straightforward so I prefer to commit for good rather than mess about constantly.

(Original post by [/FONT)
    Zürich]Yes, I have a very strong preference for feminine girls

That's nice to hear, I get the impression most guys prefer masculine girls nowadays (nothing wrong with that/them ofc but I don't want to have to become "one of the lads" just to improve my chances :lol:)

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that's hilarious but also could have ended very badly :lol::eek: I presume the stranger was cool with it? Lol

Haha that's awesome. What if they have 10/10 Cameljockey faces too? :gah:

Ah OK Yeah, I notice a lot of guys nowadays seem to go for "bad girl" or the sort who argue a lot/cause a bit of drama/keep them on their toes etc. They're not more physically attractive in particular, I think the guys just like a bit of a challenge. I can understand not being too available and stuff for a guy, but I don't like playing games. I'm actually very straightforward so I prefer to commit for good rather than mess about constantly.

That's nice to hear, I get the impression most guys prefer masculine girls nowadays (nothing wrong with that/them ofc but I don't want to have to become "one of the lads" just to improve my chances :lol:)[/FONT][/COLOR]
    lel I'd be happy they know about the misc

ReputationRep:
    Feminine energy: submissive yet with desire in her eyes. I love how feminine girls let the man go for the kiss and she wants it and then soon after she lets loose and caresses him.
    yes I love feminine girls

ReputationRep:
    Different guys like different things. I'm feminine and my partner likes it.

ReputationRep:
    As long as they're kind, caring and beautiful, I don't care

ReputationRep:
    Nah. I actually find them a little annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Not naive/overly innocent/killjoy "holier than thou" girls, but girls who are very kind and caring etc. (old-fashioned in some ways, I guess you could say). Girls who think long-term and are kind of "stable". Or do you prefer girls with more "edge"?

Also, are "cute/pretty" faces a turn-off (as in, can a girl look too "cute"?)
    That depends, I like feminine girls who are not the liberal Green Party type, just normal, kind individuals who don't cloud their political motives with a caring persona much like you see from some female labour politicians. With like Theresa May hate her or like her she says what she thinks and is more real than the shadow MPs

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.