ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    dis b gud ratings for mi 1st troll thread

thx xoxo
    To get an average of 9/10 like that is good, very good :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    No oil there my friend.
    I was more referring to the BDS-type people. For what it's worth, there is no oil in Israel anyway.

By the way, Israel is in a totally different situation from South Africa in the 80s; the comparison is absurd. Israel, though it makes mistakes, is protecting democracy against those who would destroy it. South Africa was preventing democracy from being given to people who wanted it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    To get an average of 9/10 like that is good, very good :yy:
    I will. You'll find out when you least expect it

ReputationRep:
    I will. You'll find out when you least expect it
    I meant that as in to say you've already achieved yor average of 9/10 (do the maths of your ratings), you've made it to the top of the greasey pole bro :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felamaslen)
    I was more referring to the BDS-type people. For what it's worth, there is no oil in Israel anyway.

By the way, Israel is in a totally different situation from South Africa in the 80s; the comparison is absurd. Israel, though it makes mistakes, is protecting democracy against those who would destroy it. South Africa was preventing democracy from being given to people who wanted it.
    in both countries a set of people were/ are oppressed. end of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simran1996)
    I think it's very wrong of you to make fun of a conflict of this magnitude.
    Don't feed the troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    I meant that as in to say you've already achieved yor average of 9/10 (do the maths of your ratings), you've made it to the top of the greasey pole bro :congrats:
    7+ 7.5 = 14.5 14.5/2 = 7.25

7.25 is my average? I'm sure this is correct otherwise I dno what I was doing in stats class haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Don't feed the troll.
    2 late brah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    in both countries a set of people were/ are oppressed. end of
    The architects of the oppression of Palestinians are not the Israelis, but the Palestinian leaders and their unwillingness to compromise (beginning in 1948), and their lack of belief in liberal democracy. You don't understand the conflict, its history, or its solution.

The South African regime, on the other hand, was entirely responsible for the oppression of South Africans.

ReputationRep:
    7 + 7.5 = 14.5 14.5/2 = 7.25

7.25 is my average? I'm sure this is correct otherwise I dno what I was doing in stats class haha
    7+7.5 = 14.5 14.5/2 = 7.25
    7.25+2.75 = 9
    9/3 = 3(1x3)/(1.5x2) = 3
    3^2 = 9

ReputationRep:
    There is a "South Africa of the 1980s" around today - it's called Zimbabwe though. But nobody seems to give a **** about it.
    Nobody ever talks about Zimbabwe 😧, or ever gives it attention in the news. A lot of people probably only know it's in Africa.

-I'm also Zimbabwean but moved to the UK when I was 3 :P-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    7+7.5 = 14.5 14.5/2 = 7.25
    7.25+2.75 = 9
    9/3 = 3(1x3)/(1.5x2) = 3
    3^2 = 9
    What lol eh 0_o

I'll just assume that your giving me 9 nomatter what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVth)
    Nobody ever talks about Zimbabwe 😧, or ever gives it attention in the news. A lot of people probably only know it's in Africa.

-I'm also Zimbabwean but moved to the UK when I was 3 :P-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it's a prime example of how selective some people are in their sympathy for the oppressed. It could have been such a great country if Mugabe hadn't destroyed it.

ReputationRep:
    What lol eh 0_o

I'll just assume that your giving me 9 nomatter what
    I was purposefully playing around for the hell of it and giving you dodgy (and incorrect) maths to troll the troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Don't feed the troll.
    Im sorry but it's so hard not to when people make a mockery of war

ReputationRep:
    The architects of the oppression of Palestinians are not the Israelis, but the Palestinian leaders and their unwillingness to compromise (beginning in 1948), and their lack of belief in liberal democracy. You don't understand the conflict, its history, or its solution.

The South African regime, on the other hand, was entirely responsible for the oppression of South Africans.
    'The Palestinian leaders' unwillingness to compromise'? You must be bat**** crazy if you genuinely think that. The Palestinian leaders have been forever licking the arses of the Israeli government, currently as well as in the past. It is the Israeli govrenment's relentlessness that is the issue here.
    'You don't understand the conflict, its history, or its solution'. LOL. Right, and of course, you and your fellow murdering Zionist comrades do, yeah? That's why you never venture into the Israel-Palestine thread, because you'd rather bask in your superior knowledge and understanding of this conflict, its history and its ready solution, rather than have it checked, yeah? Typical self-important Zionist.

ReputationRep:
    y`all a bit thick if you think that is real....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    I was purposefully playing around for the hell of it and giving you dodgy (and incorrect) maths to troll the troll
    The troll assumed correct then haha <3

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a prime example of how selective some people are in their sympathy for the oppressed. It could have been such a great country if Mugabe hadn't destroyed it.
    It really could have been, and people like my family still have hope. You'd be amazed how many Zimbabweans want him dead, but as for that, who knows when his reign will end- I don't plan on going back there so it's not a problem so much for me :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliusSeizure)
    y`all a bit thick if you think that is real....
    Maybe it is, maybe it isn't,
    but I know one thing is real...
    these feelings I have inside,
    these emotions that you make me feel,
    you, my love, in my heart will reside,
    forever and ever.

Ilysm bae xo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.