Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Finally a storm in london Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    Awesome! xD
    Nah it's just gets repetitive the game play but I love the story:lol:
    I'd love to know what happens to the first assassin in the first serie though
    It's not weird at all, quite awesome actually!
    The story is amazing! Planning on booking a trip to Italy just because of this series.
    The first assassin in the first game? He makes a few appearances in the fourth game (Revelations) so you find out there what happened to him.

And thank youuuu! Feel better about it already.

ReputationRep:
    whats wrong with you crazy people why the hell would you be happy about a storm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthewduncan)
    whats wrong with you crazy people why the hell would you be happy about a storm
    R U CRAY CRAY? Storms are fabulous! Nothing beats the rain hitting your face when you're sticky and bleurgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    My guinea pigs were outside when it started.
    Same! We heard the thunder for like ten minutes before it started raining, but my mum kept saying it wouldn't rain so I left it for a bit. I went outside and the wind just had that sort of feel to it... Now they have interesting hairstyles from the rainwater.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    The story is amazing! Planning on booking a trip to Italy just because of this series.
    The first assassin in the first game? He makes a few appearances in the fourth game (Revelations) so you find out there what happened to him.

And thank youuuu! Feel better about it already.
    I know right I might watch a YouTube video of the story:lpl:
    Oh cool, I have never been inspired by games thankfully or I'll be on a rampage(GTA) :lol:
    If I was to go to Italy I'd be going for the food:coma::lol: You're gonna have alot of fun there!!
    So revelation is AC 1, 2 and 3 in one? :beard:
    And you're welcome bbz:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You do know there's been thunderstorms for the past week every night at about 4 am?

ReputationRep:
    I know right I might watch a YouTube video of the story:lpl:
    Oh cool, I have never been inspired by games thankfully or I'll be on a rampage(GTA) :lol:
    If I was to go to Italy I'd be going for the food:coma::lol: You're gonna have alot of fun there!!
    So revelation is AC 1, 2 and 3 in one? :beard:
    And you're welcome bbz:hugs:
    HAHA, hopefully I won't be inspired by the stabbing-people-in-with-a-hidden-blade part.

Ummm, not exactly. AC1 in the Middle East is one guy (the most repetitive game of the series, it was pretty bad!). AC2 moves to Italy. AC Brotherhood is next. Still in Italy. AC Revelations is the Italian dude going to Constantinople/Istanbul but it has bits and bobs/memories with the guy from AC1.
    AC3 is next. Moves to America with a Native American dude.
    AC4 is the latest one to be released. Set in the Caribbean with the grandfather of the Native American dude. Set earlier, obviously. :P
    And the new one is gonna be in revolutionary France. Hope that summed it up!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    You clearly haven't experienced the joy of storm:rolleyes:

(
    He's the captain of the ship, he must have experienced storms before :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    You do know there's been thunderstorms for the past week every night at about 4 am?
    Not where I am. I've been awake at 7-8am due to my delectable insomnia and I saw nuffin'.

ReputationRep:
    R U CRAY CRAY? Storms are fabulous! Nothing beats the rain hitting your face when you're sticky and bleurgh.
    lol being sticky and bleurgh >>>>>> getting assaulted by this disgusting storm

ReputationRep:
    I envy anybody that has rain. The Midlands is still far too hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthewduncan)
    lol being sticky and bleurgh >>>>>> getting assaulted by this disgusting storm
    It's such a perv.

ReputationRep:
    Still hot as hell here though. Sweating and getting soaked by the rain. I do love me a storm though.

ReputationRep:
    Oooooo..... just been out for a few mins in it, it's adorably cooling. :love:

ReputationRep:
    HAHA, hopefully I won't be inspired by the stabbing-people-in-with-a-hidden-blade part.

Ummm, not exactly. AC1 in the Middle East is one guy (the most repetitive game of the series, it was pretty bad!). AC2 moves to Italy. AC Brotherhood is next. Still in Italy. AC Revelations is the Italian dude going to Constantinople/Istanbul but it has bits and bobs/memories with the guy from AC1.
    AC3 is next. Moves to America with a Native American dude.
    AC4 is the latest one to be released. Set in the Caribbean with the grandfather of the Native American dude. Set earlier, obviously. :P
    And the new one is gonna be in revolutionary France. Hope that summed it up!
    Well you're an assasin so I'm not sure
    Quite a lot to take in:eek:
    But thank you
    You summarised it really nicely!

ReputationRep:
    Well you're an assasin so I'm not sure
    Quite a lot to take in:eek:
    But thank you
    You summarised it really nicely!
    Haha, fiiine, fiiine, I'll try and stop myself from stabbing people. *sobs*

No worries!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    He's the captain of the ship, he must have experienced storms before :rofl:
    You would think so, but perhaps that's why he doesn't like it

ReputationRep:
    That thunder and lightning though
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Just had it pass over here. Went for a run with my dog in it. He looks like a drowned rat. I looked like i was wearing a wetsuit.

10/10 would do again

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.