Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know what to do - youve messed up my head - Someone help Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerkyB)
    No.i neber thought he would stay with me forever. I just thought he would have had the decency to end it properly rather than just suddenly cut off contact. So let's get that bit straight to begin with
    Ok PerkyB the use of the word forever was not specific to you but I was talking in general when it comes to girls on TSR who post about similar experiences to you so please take no offence.

I was hoping you would take more positives out of my message though it seems you are still quite angry though.

Yeah it's wrong how he ended it with you I would put this down to his age and inexperience perhaps immaturity though some guys also probably never change so you are right to be angry about that.

Just don't take it as a personal offence at yourself he probably has to grow up behaviour wise he is only 20 does not mean he has developed when it comes to mature conduct in this situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dwalk24)
    It's horrible to hear but the best thing is to move on, he obviously hasn't got your best interests to heart and knowing how much it meant to you, he shouldn't have just stopped talking to you because that's just totally unfair. Just do things for yourself, and take time to think about it and realize what's done is done, but you're better off without him I hope you're okay soon! x

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    Ok PerkyB the use of the word forever was not specific to you but I was talking in general when it comes to girls on TSR who post about similar experiences to you so please take no offence.

I was hoping you would take more positives out of my message though it seems you are still quite angry though.

Yeah it's wrong how he ended it with you I would put this down to his age and inexperience perhaps immaturity though some guys also probably never change so you are right to be angry about that.

Just don't take it as a personal offence at yourself he probably has to grow up behaviour wise he is only 20 does not mean he has developed when it comes to mature conduct in this situation.

Fair enough, I'm over him it's just what he did and how he dealt with it. He is 21 now and I'm almost twenty, i thought he would have learnt by now but clearly not..
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I've moved on from him, I couldn't give two ****s about him. It's the fact he has made me an angry person because now I can't trust anyone and I always see the negative in people now.
    Not all guys are like that but a decent %(still a minority) of guys will do that sort of thing, happily get what they want then get on their bike.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    Not all guys are like that but a decent %(still a minority) of guys will do that sort of thing, happily get what they want then get on their bike.
    I appreciate that not all guys are like that. But these days it's so hard to find one that doesn't just blab on about sex...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate that not all guys are like that. But these days it's so hard to find one that doesn't just blab on about sex...
    I feel bad for you, I get that girls want things to be special etc.

Guys know that as well and some are happy to abuse it, I know plenty of good decent guys who don't just want sex from a relationship. In truth sex wouldn't be the highest priority for myself in a long term relationship.

Anyways hope you get over him and find someone nicer.

ReputationRep:
    You ou really have got the wrong idea mate. For a start; none of what happened was my fault. Secondly, I never intended on being with him for the rest of my life - he should have had the audacity to respond back to me and end things maturely. Lastly, you don't know me nor my personal relationships - how do you know If I have or have not had a relationship with a male friend..so don't jump to conclusions that I havnt nor do women in general.

Quite frankly I think what you just posted was disgusting and offensive to girls. It's disgusts me that you assume all 'virgins' are the same - so tbh you can stick your opinions where the sun don't shine.
    PerkyB once again you respond to me with so much anger so angry that you let your mind be clouded.

In this life people assume and of course here I have used some assumptions but you should know that at some points one may generalise because I am not simply responding to your problems here

I am also attempting to en light others who may read this and perhaps have not thought of different solutions in this situation and no I do not think all virgins are the same but I will tell you this all the virgin females or non virgin females who have written posts on TSR which I have read similar to yours about feeling used after sex have a very similar tone which is that of having a higher expectation from a guy after sex which lets be fair you should have a good expectation , you should be treated with respect because you are worth that respect.

All I am saying is don't be have foolish expectations don't let your minds be clouded by a guys promises and words of attraction a guy has one aim even if he truly respects you and that's to hit the target and get you in bed.

This is what happens within courtship , I can only apologise if I have offended or disgusted you but to be honest at the same time I don't feel so bad that you feel offended I think that's a very good thing we are here to ignite change in people if all we expect in life are friendly vanilla responses we would not get anywhere we would be running in circles.

I don't know you of course I will assume some things it's nothing to huff and puff about.

ReputationRep:
    It is possible that his fetish is sleeping with virgins, then once he got what he wanted, he's off to the next one.

It is also possible that you were some sort of bet between him and his friends, e.g. Whether he could sleep with you or not.

It is possible something about sleeping with you put him off for good.

ReputationRep:
    This guy sounds like an *******, some guys are like that, just interested in taking away the V plates.

ReputationRep:
    A man in the Forces who is a bit of a bell, what a surprise! I wouldn't date one again if someone paid me large sums of money to do so. Sorry you are going through this, the sad fact is that some people (maybe women too so im not being sexist but i only have experience with blokes) find the virginity things a game; something to be proud of taking and enjoy the 'tight'ness. I have heard my ex and his mates talking about this and thought to myself what a bunch of arses.

Although its a cliche not all men are the same, the few that are spoil it for everyone. You will meet someone who makes you forget all of the crap and proves that it is possible to be decent and treat someone well. As for getting back to yourself, treat yourself to something- new haircut, day out somewhere really special with friends etc, remind yourself that you are in there somewhere- just stronger and wiser. Don't let him have any more of you than he has already taken.

ReputationRep:
    I remember I had a break up with a women and basically I liked her but did not feel ready for a relationship, the thought of a serious long term relationship at that time actually sort of scared me, truth is men and women in relationships should communicate more.

For me perhaps I was inexperienced in relationships also I did not want to hurt the woman so I never told her how I felt in the end she called me and we broke up on the phone obviously we had our arguments but had a mutual ending she was a really great women though, it was simply a bad time for me to be with her.

So don't think all guys are bad sometimes they are just not ready, just work it out between you two properly and don't wait until you find out you are pregnant especially for you women luckily I was never in a situation like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lightwave)
    It is possible that his fetish is sleeping with virgins, then once he got what he wanted, he's off to the next one.

It is also possible that you were some sort of bet between him and his friends, e.g. Whether he could sleep with you or not.

It is possible something about sleeping with you put him off for good.
    You want to go through a whole list of possibilities lol

ReputationRep:
    Just means you were used as a squadies mattress, might as well pass yourself round the rest of them now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.