What should I do for my 18th birthday? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I just think it's all a lot of hassle tbh
    But a picnic does sound good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reddish)
    Hahaha, erm maybe not?!! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What subject / uni? Theme it around that?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Tea party in the park, fancy dress to make it more exciting. Could ask people to each bring along some food if you wanted to keep the costs down. Then perhaps you could invite your closest friends or your family out for dinner that evening.
    It may be a good idea to keep celebrations with your family and friends separate as sometimes it can get awkward with parents around...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonkeeper999)
    Tea party in the park, fancy dress to make it more exciting. Could ask people to each bring along some food if you wanted to keep the costs down. Then perhaps you could invite your closest friends or your family out for dinner that evening.
    It may be a good idea to keep celebrations with your family and friends separate as sometimes it can get awkward with parents around...
    Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking you practically read my mind. I was planning on doing the tea party/picnic thing in regents park maybe, not sure if we should do something else after... Maybe we should go to the zoo!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking you practically read my mind. I was planning on doing the tea party/picnic thing in regents park maybe, not sure if we should do something else after... Maybe we should go to the zoo!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome, great minds think alike
    Zoo sounds really cool! I haven't been since I was about 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonkeeper999)
    Awesome, great minds think alike
    Zoo sounds really cool! I haven't been since I was about 10
    I know neither have I!!!
    I was also thinking maybe going to a roller rink or something, but I need to do more research on that..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can do indoors and outdoors I guess... That sounds like a good idea but my family and friends don't really know each other, and memories that my friends share would probably not be welcomed by my parents!! But thanks for the awesome suggestion )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your welcome!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.