ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukey10)
    what is everyones moving in date here?

mine is 20/09, anyone moving in sooner than that? 20th seems a bit late
    I'm moving in on the 16th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyssFreakson)
    I'm moving in on the 16th

You see, thats annoying! my enrolement is on the 16th, but apparently i cannot move in until 20th :\

so i have to travel from home to kingston and back home on the 16th, and then back to kingston a few days later, so very annoying.
    i might phone them tomorrow and see if i can move in earlier :P

ReputationRep:
    You see, thats annoying! my enrolement is on the 16th, but apparently i cannot move in until 20th :\

so i have to travel from home to kingston and back home on the 16th, and then back to kingston a few days later, so very annoying.
    i might phone them tomorrow and see if i can move in earlier :P

Yeah you should! I think they would let you if you inform them earlier! which block are you in? Do you have facebook?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyssFreakson)
    Yeah you should! I think they would let you if you inform them earlier! which block are you in? Do you have facebook?

im 22-b, so not sure if thats block 22 or block B :P

and no, i am not really active on facebook anymore, i'll get around to joining the group later

from what i can tell, the people who get to move in early are the ones coming from abroad, are you coming to kingston from overseas?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm in CL-08C1. Moving in on the 20th too. I'm so scared because I don't know anyone else doing Sociology.

ReputationRep:
    I'm CL-48C3 it means nothing to me haha, moving in one the 20th

ReputationRep:
    I don't know anyone in kingston at all

What are people taking with them p when loving in.. I'm unsure how big the rooms are, I'm hoping the desk is big enough for 3 computer monitors to fit on.

What stuff do we need to take for the shared kitchen?

ReputationRep:
    Don't suppose anyone is doing engineering? Just realised that I should have selected KH en-suite instead of just en-suite on the application, so now I am in the furthest away halls from my campus :facepalm:. That would explain why I am moving in on the 17th and everyone else is moving in on the 20th....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lechimp89)
    Don't suppose anyone is doing engineering? Just realised that I should have selected KH en-suite instead of just en-suite on the application, so now I am in the furthest away halls from my campus :facepalm:. That would explain why I am moving in on the 17th and everyone else is moving in on the 20th....
    I'm moving in on the 17th aswell, which block/flat you in?

ReputationRep:
    54B

ReputationRep:
    so, those of you who have already moved in, whats it like at clayhill?

still a few more days until i can move in!

ReputationRep:
    oh my god, anyone in this accomodation managed to have a shower and not flood the bathroom floor? its bloody impossible!

ReputationRep:
    oh my god, anyone in this accomodation managed to have a shower and not flood the bathroom floor? its bloody impossible!
    What I do is I put some kitchen paper or equivalent on the floor before getting in the shower so it's easier to mop up the mess after

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.