Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ask A Homosexual Male Second Year Biomedical Student Anything! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    How old are you and what kind of guys are you attracted to?

(Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Anyone else?

Oh and also, do you consider yourself a kind of geeky but straight-acting dude? Are you one of those uber-cute sciencey gay boys?

ReputationRep:
    Sex pose? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Which University do you study at? And what are you looking to do after your degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Career goals?

(not relevant to sexual inclination. Just incase someone comes at me with the "WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME HE HAS NO CAREER AMBITIONS JUST BECAUSE HE'S HOMOSEXUAL YOU BIGOT!!" blah blah blah)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filthy_pup)
    How old are you and what kind of guys are you attracted to?
    Nearly 20. (1 month today)
    All kinds of guys, I however, for whatever reason only like brown hair and MAY sway to a ginger-brown (although this is less than 10% of everyone I have ever fancied).
    Personality is way to diverse to describe, it takes residence but I have liked shy guys, confident guys, outgoing guys, the personality traits I like are so diverse that, for me if it works, it works as I don't have a set personality.

Oh and also, do you consider yourself a kind of geeky but straight-acting dude? Are you one of those uber-cute sciencey gay boys?
    Geeky? A little, but I do like to talk about things outisde of my subject most of the time, go out, down the pub, bowling etc...
    Straight acting? Fairly straight acting, I only revert to the gay stereotype for the lols. =P

What are these uber cute geeky sciencey boys?
    I am confused by this. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forgetme)
    sex pose? :sexface:
    yes please!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Amphiprion;48765189]Career goals?

(not relevant to sexual inclination. Just incase someone comes at me with the "WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME HE HAS NO CAREER AMBITIONS JUST BECAUSE HE'S HOMOSEXUAL YOU BIGOT!!" blah blah blah)[/Q becUOTE]

(Original post by mcfc)
    Which University do you study at? And what are you looking to do after your degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thought I'd answer this in one post because you're both asking the same question.
    I want to be a science teacher, preferably GCSE/Sixth Form Biology and Chemistry (except A2 chemistry, HATED the subject to death!)

Also, Amphiprion, no offense but, please don't have to feel you have to justify your wording...
    Don't take this personally but I HATE it when people treat me like a china doll because of my sexual orientation rather than treating my like an everyday person by watching what they say, not that I'm, not an everyday person though. =l

ReputationRep:
    Well, I pretty much tell my friends around 4-6 months after first meeting them so they judge me as a person rather than a sexual orientation.
    Parents though, well, they're still in the dark about it.
    Why do you tell your friends? If i were your friend/associate/work colleague i couldnt/wouldnt care less what you did with your pee pee.

ReputationRep:
    Do you plan to use what you learn on your degree to grow a vagina?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is this not like the third thread that you've posted now?

You said you'd like your friends to think of you as a person and not a sexuality but you seem to define yourself through the word homosexual on here like it's the only thing that matters about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limpopo)
    Why do you tell your friends? If i were your friend/associate/work colleague i couldnt/wouldnt care less what you did with your pee pee.
    I can tell who will be my friend still if I find someone. =l

(Original post by Ana81)
    Do you plan to use what you learn on your degree to grow a vagina?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't see why not, could be fun. =)
    In all seriousness though, I'm only doing it to get into a science teaching career. =)

(Original post by SerLorasTyrell)
    Is this not like the third thread that you've posted now?

You said you'd like your friends to think of you as a person and not a sexuality but you seem to define yourself through the word homosexual on here like it's the only thing that matters about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, it is the one thing I suppose that sticks out about me rather than me saying "I'm a white British 5'7 male, green eyes, dark brown hair and am a Biomedical student"
    So, just done this so people can ask questions.

And yes, this is my third thread but because of TSR's recent crash, I have lost my other thread in the pages of TSR's chat forum and can't be asked to find it again.
    Lost 1/4 of all my watched threads.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you up so early on saturday morning?I thought all students were stuck to their sweaty bedsheets until at least 1pm ,recovering from a night of drunkenness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limpopo)
    Why are you up so early on saturday morning?I thought all students were stuck to their sweaty bedsheets until at least 1pm ,recovering from a night of drunkenness
    Not allowed nights of drunkenness lately. =(
    My aunt and uncle went away for their 20th Anniversary and so, me, mum and dad are looking after their kids (10,7 and 4)...

So, I am on a strictly no fun basis.
    Also, I'm more of a morning person than a night owl but, I can do both.

ReputationRep:
    I see, being a "worker" i automatically wake at 0700hrs whether im off or not. It causes me no hassle to leap out of bed at that time as its what im used to.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Do you go out with anyone at the moment?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcfc)
    Do you go out with anyone at the moment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sadly, no.
    I did try last year but as with 99.99% of all the people I've been interested in, straight.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, no.
    I did try last year but as with 99.99% of all the people I've been interested in, straight.
    Aww don't worry you'll find someone soon

And that's the case with me as well, where I live, mostly everyone's straight
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever had that annoying group of girls who want to be your friend because you're homosexual?

I remember when I came out and I had a flock of girls running at me like, "Oh my gosh, please be my gaybestfriend?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"... It's so annoying.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.