Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what does a girl have to do to get a guys attention on Facebook? Watch

(Original post by SmashingChap)
    lol, have a 3/10+ face and a decent pair of tits that she doesn't mind showing off.

It's not hard to get mens attention unless you are a whale.
    So a nice pic showing off my assets? hah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That is literally all you need yes. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Tell him about what you can do with your mouth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A decent guy would require a message or comment

Other guys want the slightly covered pics

EDIT: for the general male population, go for the latter

ReputationRep:
    Poke them.

ReputationRep:
    Be good looking. Send them a message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amphiprion)
    Honestly, really, really not an awful lot. Unless this person actively doesn't like you(?) If you're talking about trying to initiate talking to a guy who you fancy. Trust me when I say talk to him in real life before online.

I met a friend of a friend on a night out, both drunk, slept with her. She was in 1st year I was in 3rd year (of uni), so I didn't see her again apart from when my housemate would say "fancy meeting up with *friend* for tonight?" (it was his friend's, friend if you see what I mean). Me and her talked loads and loads on facebook and by text, then I started to see her more regularly in person. Turns out she was actually really shy and socially awkward talking to me face to face and she actually didn't like how I'm quite a talkative, loud, outgoing person. We didn't get on in person.

Online conversations are so easy because you have time to think about and measure your response without the pressure of having to reply immediately. Face to face conversations suck if you're not a very talkative person or not very confident. Because of this people may get on really well online and clash in real life.

Basically if you're looking to get a guy to notice you, talking to him on facebook is the worst way.
    Pretty much this. What if you aren't compatible in real life?

ReputationRep:
    Put up a photo of a supermodel & pretend it's you & make him fall in love with you then go on Catfish & you get to meet Nev & Max and be famous & he'll say he'll love you even if you don't look like your pictures but when he sees you in person he will suddenly decide he doesn't actually like you but you'll want to come up with some sort of sob story so you don't look like too much of a *****!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.