Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is everyone on TSR thirsty....? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arab Beauty)
    I'm seeing this especially from the Muslim girls/boys, and in the month of Ramadhan.. seriously guys/girls?

I've been stalking for quite a while and now all of a sudden I see many topics about girlfriends/boyfriends/having babies and the ones that are spurring it on are the Muslims.
    I'm pretty sure the real reason why people (not just Muslims) do it is because at the end of the day, it's meaningless. It's just seen as banter. You shouldn't take anything on TSR seriously. It's just our internet persona. Our more confident self, where we can say what we want without being judged upon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    I'm pretty sure the real reason why people (not just Muslims) do it is because at the end of the day, it's meaningless. It's just seen as banter. You shouldn't take anything on TSR seriously. It's just our internet persona. Our more confident self, where we can say what we want without being judged upon.
    But we're not anonymous here... half of these Muslim girls have their pics up and yet they talk the way they do, imagine a family member saw this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Yeah, the Muslim crew are so thirsty, it's unreal.
    Now imagine the ex-muslim crew fasting for appearances. Thirst is unreal mate.

ReputationRep:
    But we're not anonymous here... half of these Muslim girls have their pics up and yet they talk the way they do, imagine a family member saw this!
    Noo, I doubt it. Name me the Muslim girls that flirt with TSR members and have their pics up? Even then, it's a small profile pic that nobody can see properly.

Unless you mean the girls that have posted pics up on the "Post a pic of yourself" thread. Even then, I'm pretty sure they're doing it for the banter. They don't ever have the intention of meeting each other, it really doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Go suck a bag of dicks. The only thirsty one here is you.
    Oh, you go girl!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you go girl!
    *snap diddy snaps fingers*

Dilsz is my bestfriend, not gnna let some hoe bag talk about him like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    *snap diddy snaps fingers* Dilsz is my bestfriend, not gnna let some hoe bag talk about him like that.
    dave lives on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Kate Moss)
    dave lives on
    wtf?

omg u r an idiot !!! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    so many thirsty mandem on ere not even jokes u get me

ReputationRep:
    I agree so much with this thread.
    :bunny:
    I keep on seeing threads like 'who is your bf/gf on here' , 'who would you marry on tc'. Its the internet cmon now. :camp::cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Can I get anyone a glass of water?

ReputationRep:
    I'm seeing this especially from the Muslim girls/boys, and in the month of Ramadhan.. seriously guys/girls?

I've been stalking for quite a while and now all of a sudden I see many topics about girlfriends/boyfriends/having babies and the ones that are spurring it on are the Muslims.
    they wanna put the "ram" in ramadan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    More like the ram, in Haram

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    More like the ram, in Haram
    don't let dan ram durin ramadan cuz its haram fam. thats a dunk slam man.

ReputationRep:
    don't let dan ram durin ramadan cuz its haram fam. thats a dunk slam man.
    :getmecoat:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.