Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, guy with guns or guys with six pac on tinder??? Watch

• View Poll Results: Guns or packs?
    GUNS!!!
    41.67%
    PACKS!!!
    58.33%

ReputationRep:
    Six pack: The product of hard work and dedication, also shows the guy is health conscious as well as being ****ing sexy in general

Guns: The product of living in the US (or having a licence) and a few hundred dollars to spare, whilst I would probably own a gun if it were legal to do so, I do get the sense these gun-nut types are paranoid imbeciles

The abs win hands down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    Six pack: The product of hard work and dedication, also shows the guy is health conscious as well as being ****ing sexy in general

Guns: The product of living in the US (or having a licence) and a few hundred dollars to spare, whilst I would probably own a gun if it were legal to do so, I do get the sense these gun-nut types are paranoid imbeciles

The abs win hands down
    Subjective.

ReputationRep:
    6 pack

works for me yo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowergirl<3)
    Subjective.

I genuinely hold the belief that the majority of girls who do not like men with well toned bodies are simply self-aware that that they lack the attractiveness to hold down such a man - The ancient Greeks and Romans also had similar views of male beauty

(I should say that of the "six-pack" bodies, only the third one actually looks good)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamu)
    6 pack

works for me yo
    didn't know you were female

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely hold the belief that the majority of girls who do not like men with well toned bodies are simply self-aware that that they lack the attractiveness to hold down such a man - The ancient Greeks and Romans also had similar views of male beauty

(I should say that of the "six-pack" bodies, only the third one actually looks good)
    :facepalm2: You clearly don't know enough females in person then :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Slightly disappointed the '6 pack' guys weren't just holding 6 packs of beer.
    Yeah, at first I thought this thread was just going to be a play on words but OP disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrangeBanana)
    didn't know you were female
    lol

as in, I use 6 pack pic

not sure if sarcasm or not, forgive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowergirl<3)
    :facepalm2: You clearly don't know enough females in person then :sadnod:
    Lol

I am actually pretty perceptive and I assure you I do

Whenever I hear girls saying they don't care about the more superficial traits, it is usually that the girl who has a low opinion of herself

Equally, whenever I hear guys saying they don't care if a girl has a nice body, or that they care more about her personality than whether or not she has a beautiful face, it is usually (with the greatest of respect) less attractive guys saying this.

ReputationRep:
    chicks dig my six-pack

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Lol

Whenever I hear girls saying they don't care about the more superficial traits, it is usually that the girl who has a low opinion of herself

Equally, whenever I hear guys saying they don't care if a girl has a nice body, or that they care more about her personality than whether or not she has a beautiful face, it is usually (with the greatest of respect) less attractive guys saying this.
    How many males and females do you know?

This is a genuine question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyYYYY)
    How many males and females do you know?

This is a genuine question.
    Never really counted in truth

ReputationRep:
    Lol

Err, that's not good reading for me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2209)
    Err, that's not good reading for me :eek:
    I don't know you as a person at all, but if you got a really great job or anything which meant that you had a pretty easy pick of lots of nice girls, you probably would become more shallow is what I was saying, it's not that wouldn't care about personality, just that you would be more picky

(No idea why this is such a shocking thing for me to say)

ReputationRep:
    Lol

Exactly

If you're a good looking person, you're going to expect the same in your partner in the majority of cases
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    yh but dem guns tho.

You can never go wrong with a man with a gun.

ReputationRep:
    Think people on this thread need some:

ReputationRep:

The abs win hands down
    I know he means guns as in literal guns but a powerlifters doesn't have a six pack (usually) yet they have immense hard work and dedication.

A six pack only requires light exercise and a good diet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamu)
    lol

as in, I use 6 pack pic

not sure if sarcasm or not, forgive
    wasn't serious

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.