Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Arm pain after arm workout? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illusionz)
    Probably just overdid it on the tris last time. I've had tricep doms last for a week before. Also the fact it's on both arms suggests it's more likely to be routine doms than a proper injury. The chances of getting snap city on both arms at once is pretty damn low. I'd keep training as normal tbh (what I do with doms), go a bit lighter if required.

The pain when doing a curl-like movement is just because you're stretching the muscle.

It is not tennis elbow, don't worry.
    Couldn't resist man

http://38.media.tumblr.com/e12650c84...9phbo1_400.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SEHughes)
    You don't train arms but did a workout comprised entirely of arms?
    I was doing SS from last summer until Autumn but stopped because I moved to uni and couldn't afford gym membership. Then when I started back after Christmas I was training with a friend and he worked out separate muscle groups, eg back, shoulders etc. It just so happened that I often missed the arms days, or I didn't bother to do them because they get worked on other days anyway. I did them occasionally but not often.

Then I had a 4-5 month break and my first session back was arms.

ReputationRep:
    I see. Well in any case, easy on the total volume in a workout, and probably good to lay off the bodypart splits.

ReputationRep:
    Take in protein.

For them gainz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.