ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    If you like it then sure
    Maybe you can have a test sample
    #AsianSweetShopStyle

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's not a secret that Indians statistically have the smallest penis sizes. However, even they manage to get a girlfriend/wife excl. arranged marriages.
    By Indians do you mean South Asians in general? Thank God I'm good in that department. I think the Oriental Asians also have small penises.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hey guys..
    I hsve some trouble talking with girls...i lost my selfesteem from my last relationship since my penis is only about 4 inches when erect....it was became the main reason me and my gf broke up...she kept complaning that she would get no feeling when she blew me....her last boyfriend who she said was over 9 inches she said gave her the best shag of her life..and that i was useless and my **** gave her no feeling when she blew it...she said mine couldn't barely touch the back of her throat...2 weeks befor we broke up she refused to have sex with me unless we used a dildo.....do you guys think 4 inches is too small? I would really like some help
    :confused::confused:
    (Original post by Mario_leufft)
    I'm kinda getting scared, cos mine is the same size

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, 4 inches is kinda ****ed up. I hope you guys aren't trolling
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you can have a test sample
    #AsianSweetShopStyle

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure

(Original post by AnharM)
    By Indians do you mean South Asians in general? Thank God I'm good in that department. I think the Oriental Asians also have small penises.
    I don't know I'm just regurgitating facts I read from a book.

ReputationRep:
    Sure

I don't know I'm just regurgitating facts I read from a book.
    PM me 😘

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
    I'm surprised you can even get that much. I mean how do you even do it - I get 2 inches depending on temperature.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahahahahahahahaha this is great.

ReputationRep:
    I'm kinda getting scared, cos mine is the same size

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David B)
    Do you even know long 4 inches is? Your probably somebody who measures with the cm side.
    You're suggesting that the OP is actually 4 cm? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    PM me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The thirst is real.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    The thirst is real.
    The thirst is very real and scary.

ReputationRep:
    The thirst is very real and scary.
    It's a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You managed to get a girlfriend once, I'm sure you will get one again. Also the use of toys is fine

ReputationRep:
    Just find a woman with an equally small vagina, statistically for every small penis there is a small vagina, I suggest a dwarf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just a dad)
    You're suggesting that the OP is actually 4 cm? :eek:
    No I suggested that the 2nd Anonymous uses the wrong side of the ruler to measure.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    hey guys..
    I hsve some trouble talking with girls...i lost my selfesteem from my last relationship since my penis is only about 4 inches when erect....it was became the main reason me and my gf broke up...she kept complaning that she would get no feeling when she blew me....her last boyfriend who she said was over 9 inches she said gave her the best shag of her life..and that i was useless and my **** gave her no feeling when she blew it...she said mine couldn't barely touch the back of her throat...2 weeks befor we broke up she refused to have sex with me unless we used a dildo.....do you guys think 4 inches is too small? I would really like some help
    :confused::confused:
    Hi I'm sure you will find someone eventually and your penis will be the right size. My ex-bf was about a little bigger then a coke bottle and it was excruciatingly painful to have sex. I tried another guy who was about 5.5 in and even that was painful. I really want to trying having sex with a guy with a much smaller penis to see if it feels nice. Maybe you could try having sex with a girl who has Vaginismus, you will be more than large enough.

ReputationRep:
    Chinese people have to deal with it, and their penis sizes are smaller than my BlackBerry Bold screen. On a serious note, don't worry about it! Intercourse only lasts about 1/3 of the time, plenty other ways to please her sexually.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, if your ex-girlfriend dumped you because of the size of your penis, then I would question her suitability for a relationship entirely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David B)
    Do you even know long 4 inches is? Your probably somebody who measures with the cm side.
    I measured with the cm side lol. What's wrong with that?

ReputationRep:
    You can still 'eat out'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.