Yeah I'm pretty good, just kinda tired :P

ReputationRep:
    Yo mamma's ass
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Racist old people! De don't give two ****s!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzie2)
    I love Phoebe because she is just so strange, and can't think of all the episodes but probably the one where she sings Smelly Cat. What about you?
    Hahah same along with Chandler and his amazing use of sarcasm. Mine is probs the one where phoebe taught joey french or the one where Chandler wrote that ross is dead on their college alumni thingy

ReputationRep:
    A sum of at least £10 million.

That's enough for a £2-3 million property in Central London, properties elsewhere (Hawaii, Ibiza, LA), an incredible car/s, nice possessions, the means to make decent investments (property), the ability to fully and literally travel the whole world for pretty much the rest of my life and to be a part of an amazing social and sexual circle.

ReputationRep:
    seeing animals happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Hahah same along with Chandler and his amazing use of sarcasm. Mine is probs the one where phoebe taught joey french or the one where Chandler wrote that ross is dead on their college alumni thingy
    yeah Chandler is pretty funny too. They are good episodes, well most of them are haha :P

(Original post by Wisefire)
    A sum of at least £10 million.

That's enough for a £2-3 million property in Central London, properties elsewhere (Hawaii, Ibiza, LA), an incredible car/s, nice possessions, the means to make decent investments (property), the ability to fully and literally travel the whole world for pretty much the rest of my life and to be a part of an amazing social and sexual circle.
    If I had £10 million I would buy an island (if you can for that price) not sure why but I've always wanted an island...

ReputationRep:
    Seeing other people laugh uncontrollabley... or falling over.

ReputationRep:
    My one year old niece and her shenanigans.

ReputationRep:
    food

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzie2)
    yeah Chandler is pretty funny too. They are good episodes, well most of them are haha :P

If I had £10 million I would buy an island (if you can for that price) not sure why but I've always wanted an island...
    You can buy patches of land in the middle of the sea at maximum with about $5mil. An island stretches £10mil too much lol. Nope. I'll try as hard as I can to get richer at a base of 10mil, but otherwise I'd just enjoy it, leaving some room to spare for a cash inheritance (and not just assets). Still, that C.London property would hopefully rise by a great value.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Looking at myself in the mirror

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gazebi)
    food
    Same :woo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My partner and my 2 cats

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Children. Bonus points if they're related to me.

Then they hit the horrendous age of 13, start going to secondary school, and stop being cute. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    Got some examples for yall. Stuff like this

this

And this
    Saved this guy from death tbh. Was stuck in my garage and saw her stop moving so I took her outside and fed her. Then she flew away after 15-20 mins.

Don't think anything makes me smile more than seeing other people n animals happy.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    x
    They're some pretty cool pictures, and yeah I love it when my dog is happy too as well as other people

ReputationRep:
    My best friend - especially when she gives me a hug, looking at a table tennis board (sounds really weird but there's a reason for it) and my bro and I teasing each other, looking at some of my previous messages/ videos...there are loads of things.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.