Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[POLL] Women. what profession would you choose to date. Watch

• View Poll Results: Who Would you choose (as in for a Husband or Partner)
    Farmer (agriculture and all things food or land based...etc)
    2.38%
    Warrior (all means of war...etc)
    4.76%
    Smith (engineering, construction, crafting tools, shoes, furniture...etc)
    16.67%
    Doctor (All academics. scientists, lawyers, physicians, historians...etc)
    54.76%
    Merchant (makes their living off of trade, transport, exchange, banking...etc)
    11.90%
    Artist (all creative jobs, music, dance, poetry, painter, orators, performers, singers...etc)
    9.52%

ReputationRep:
    Doctor or artist.

ReputationRep:
    As a med student doctor sounds great, if not doctor probably someone still in sciencey areas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    y didnt you vote?
    Can't see polls on the tsr app

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I'm the only one who said farmer out of all of those... Admittedly, I'd probably be more attracted initially to someone academic, but farmers are generally more down to Earth, less stuck up, more laid back, and have a sense of humour. Also, I could never live in a city for lengths of time. I like to be able to stroll through the countryside in fresh air with minimal noise, and although I don't like getting dirty, I'd prefer that to having no space to live in. I hate stress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Can't see polls on the tsr app

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know! I wish they'd add notifications to the app, as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    I know! I wish they'd add notifications to the app, as well!
    I see notifications on the app though, I think you can change it in settings

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    I see notifications on the app though, I think you can change it in settings

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh, I shall have a looksy... thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Im not that fussed but i do like Sports Pro, Doctors and Police Officers. Though i am a student nurse and often come into contact with these professions so like them anyway. I have dates with a Med Student and Policeman this week .

ReputationRep:
    If I was a girl, pro sports player.

ReputationRep:
    Merchant or doctor - intelligent and on good money

ReputationRep:
    Artist or doctor....I picked doctor because academics were included in that list.

I find creativity really attractive so dating a poet/painter/musician would be awesome but I have a real thing for professors, intelligent and passionate <3 Especially English professors because they'd share the same passion as meee.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.