Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best intelligence agency in the world Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    I don't know why people are so keen to praise the CIA. They and organisations working with them completely missed 9/11 and still haven't located Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. They are catastrophic failings that cost thousands of lives.
    Lol Coz there were NEVER any WMDs in Iraq. 9/11 was inside job, turn off the football, stop watching ridiculous soaps and read !! forget the mainstream media or the biased newspapers .. look to alternative "new" media ... watch
    BreakingtheSet &
    DemocracyNow
    channels on youtube ... begin your awakening !! sadly it's almost impossible for most adults to open their minds to alternative opinions and view points. Even when presented with startling facts & questions most people simply can't assimilate information that challenges their "world view". 9-11 is the biggest one of all.

May I suggest a few documentaries for everyone.
    Fahrenheit 9/11 (2004 Documentary)
    Inside Job (2010 Documentary)
    Capitalism: A Love Story (2009 Documentary)
    The Corporation (2003 Documentary)
    Why We Fight (2005 Documentary)
    Taxi to the Dark Side (2007 Documentary)
    Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land (2004)
    Earthlings (2005)
    Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden? (2008 Documentary)
    Promises (2001)
    Occupation 101 (2006)
    TerrorStorm: A History of Government-Sponsored Terrorism (2006)
    No End in Sight (2007)
    Dirty Wars (2013)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uberteknik)
    Roflmao @ Pakistan placed ahead of the CIA, MI6, FSB and Mosad.

So good that Osama Bin Laden - public enemy No1 was - hid in Pakistan's front garden and they failed to find him.

(Original post by College_Dropout)
    Pakistan at the top on that list is ridiculous. I would say they were protecting public enemy no1 and it took the rest of the world 10 years to find him.

(Original post by Bealzibub)
    they probably knew he was there, they were probably protecting him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello there. Read your comments. May I recommend this? You may find it interesting.

ReputationRep:
    mossad just for their assasinations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    Pakistan at the top on that list is ridiculous. I would say they were protecting public enemy no1 and it took the rest of the world 10 years to find him.
    ISI are pretty decent at what they do, to be honest. Sadly, of course, love to the see their HQ in rubble.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    M.I.High

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mali167)
    Hello there. Read your comments. May I recommend this? You may find it interesting.

That was sad, nobody had it in them to accept the reality than their authorities sheltered Osama Bin Laden.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All the UK agencies including mi5 and 6 are all pussies. they can't do **** to protect us. CIA all the way(although they're dangerous)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How can anybody here possibly answer this question unless they work for one of the services and we don't know it? Even then it's a bit of a push because you're unlikely to find out much about most of the other services unless you're working on intelligence in that country or with that organisation.

Most intelligence services don't tell people when they are instrumental in preventing serious organised crime and terrorism because it gives the game away to targets as to how they were caught; if you know that your online chats were intercepted by GCHQ then you'd change how you communicate and that'd hamper further attempts by the intelligence services. The Director of GCHQ made this abundantly clear on Radio 4 a few years back.

By that very nature, none of us have a clue how effective any of them are because their successes are, for the most part, kept secret.

If budgets are anything to go by, then NSA/GCHQ and CIA/SIS/MI5 are up against SVR/Russian government and MSS/China government in my view. Some things will be masked in government and military organisations though, so it's hard to tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!;48994494Sadly, of course, love to the see their HQ in rubble.

[SIZE=1
    )

Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE]
    I don't understand what you mean by that bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlejellybird)
    S.H.I.E.L.D
    Yeah right, they couldn't even detect the fact that they'd been almost entirely taken over by the enemy!

ReputationRep:

Thanks for sharing

ReputationRep:
    Mossad aren't an Intelligence agency. They are an assassination agency. Killing machines.

ReputationRep:

#BEST
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g4adaffi)

#BEST
    How many wars you win with that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mosad no question about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g4adaffi)
    non, Indians breed like rabbits and out numbered us :P
    None is correct.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    CIA - They get the job done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    How many wars you win with that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    **** war, why can't we ****ing move on? Trading would be a good start dam

ReputationRep:
    Which one would you choose from this list and why?

Here's another list.
    personally i think cuban, chinese and turkish intelligence should be up there.

I think Russia is the best.
    Then British
    Then Mossad
    Then French
    Then CIA

both pakistan and idnian intelligence is getting regularly trumped by chinese intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    Regarding ISI and bin Laden, that is a complex issue and I don't think we know what was going on so we can't really say.

ISI was responsible for defeating the Soviet Union in Afghanistan.

"After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Colonel Imam was invited to the White House by the then President George Herbert Walker Bush, and was given a piece of the Berlin Wall with a brass plaque inscribed: 'To the one who dealt the first blow.'"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.