• TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    With a bit more hair on the legs and you hit the nail on the head in terms of thighs.
    You rock those red speedos :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    My teeth. I have unusually prominent and sharp canines, and they're long too. I've lost count of the times that I've been called a vampire...

ReputationRep:
    I have a scar on my chest left from my chicken pox and for a long, long while I haven't had the confidence to wear low cut tops, boob tubes etc but I've started too now and it's fab :yep: but I'd change that anyhoo

ReputationRep:
    My physical appearance
    My hair
    teeth
    mouth
    eyes
    boobs
    belly button
    (had an outie, surgical removed, now looks hideous to me)
    stretch marks
    thighs
    bum
    (curvy, hate that word. Many people compliment me for that but I hate having big ass bum)
    my build (medium build)
    my weight (not fat at all just want to be slimmer)

The ironic thing is, I am what people consider 'attractive' (I'm not trying to boast or anything but it is true) obviously I don't let this dictate my life too much, but if I could change even half of that list I would in a heartbeat. Most people that know me would tell you I was the most outgoing and confident person, but I'm riddled with insecurities just like every other person I am sure.

ReputationRep:
    My intelligence (or lack thereof); I'm a dumbass. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Probably my lips, i feel like they're too thin and i look ridiculous with darker lipstick shades.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    You rock those red speedos :awesome:
    Funny you say that, when I was younger and we did swimming in yr 3-5 I had red speedos one week. Then blue the next. I switched each each pretending to be a professional. I still have the blues one in my old bedroom.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Face and body

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    thats pretty easy to change though. You can just start consciously pronouncing stuff differently lol
    Honestly I've been trying to do that forever, i've got to make a conscious effort to do it and it's really difficult.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Only my arms, my legs, my weight, my teeth, my hair, my ears, my face and my personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael!)
    My hairy gooch. No matter how much I shave it, the hair just comes back with a vengeance.
    You are absolutely disgusting lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    You are absolutely disgusting lol
    Guilty as charged.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh a lot of things but now ive learnt to not care

ReputationRep:
    I have a few but I think the worst is my breasts, or lack thereof...they're almost completely flat. I also really hate my skin, it's extremely oily and I have massive pores, and my hair is too thin and very oily as well.

ReputationRep:
    My acne.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing really. Be the best you can be and there shouldn't be anything to worry about...everything I was shy about I simply improved. :indiff:
    Well that goes for looks and personality. Some things I am unwilling to change like I know some people (offline, don't really care about online here)

think I'm a raging ***** and I sometimes pull back like whoa, I am def off some MTV reality show sometimes and I do have a wicked mean streak that just brings me lots of drama.

But I'm not insecure about it still lol

ReputationRep:
    A scar on the right side of my face...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    My weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you look pretty normal in your avi though lol.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    you look pretty normal in your avi though lol.
    My face is fine, it's my body that's a little on the stick side

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.