Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hitting on girls in the gym? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael!)
    Obviously it's nice having people pay you attention but I don't really want that at the gym. I get quite a lot of it when I go out but when I'm sweating, smell like crap and have dump taking facial expressions while lifting I don't want a girl talking (or a guy) to me.

Maybe I'm just being antisocial!
    He knows it!

I find it really irritating.

ReputationRep:
    Id hate it man, i'd look so sweaty and nasty erghh

ReputationRep:
    Don't think anyone really wants to be approached by randoms at the gym. I've had it happen a few times with people mirin' my deadlifting but that's it.

I've told some clueless guys with terrible form how to avoid injuries, perhaps they didn't appreciate it but I'd rather they didn't end up in snap city tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illusionz)
    Don't think anyone really wants to be approached by randoms at the gym. I've had it happen a few times with people mirin' my deadlifting but that's it.

I've told some clueless guys with terrible form how to avoid injuries, perhaps they didn't appreciate it but I'd rather they didn't end up in snap city tbh
    I wouldn't mind the advice, it's free

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    my gym was relatively friendly, there were a few girls who were often in when I was and we used to say hi and have a quick chat at some point... I got hit on a couple of times, to be honest I didn't mind, if someone was being overly macho and flexing near me or started trying to talk to me while I was doing more intense cardio I'd have been annoyed but someone being friendly and talking to me a little between sets while we're both doing abs or weights or something was fine
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You heard about how walking a dog past a girl is a surefire winner? Wait til you try walking your pump past her.

Srs though don't imagine many appreciate it. I know a guy who pulled a girl at the gym and took her straight back to his, but he's seriously confident and competed in men's physique at the Olympia, which probably helps.

ReputationRep:
    Go to a crossfit gym if you want to talk.

ReputationRep:
    On the flip side, some girls think guys worship their every step. Just cos you ask to borrow a weight doesn't mean you fancy them. Get over yourself bish

ReputationRep:
    I don't talk to anybody at the gym, unless I go with friends, but I've started to go alone now cos all of them are lazy.

I don't like it when anybody talks to me either, you can join my set for sure, I'm very happy for you to, but don't talk to me I have my earphones in blazing for a reason, so I don't have to hear crap coming from people's mouths :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only stare at asses for last reps. Srs.

The eyes are innocent anyways :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophsha)
    Iv been hit on, and they're usually just cringy, I'm trying to workout man leave me to sweat :hand:
    This. I don't think girls appreciate it, when they're busting a gut working out sweating. Plus i'm assuming guys won't be looking the best after a workout either..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student10000)
    This. I don't think girls appreciate it, when they're busting a gut working out sweating. Plus i'm assuming guys won't be looking the best after a workout either..
    dat pump doe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illusionz)
    dat pump doe
    One of the best feelings!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Nombre)
    You heard about how walking a dog past a girl is a surefire winner? Wait til you try walking your pump past her.

Srs though don't imagine many appreciate it. I know a guy who pulled a girl at the gym and took her straight back to his, but he's seriously confident and competed in men's physique at the Olympia, which probably helps.
    he knows what he's doing. he's chasing the test increases for maximum gainz

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.