Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do your next 5 years look like? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It looks like a lot of hard work, determination, dedication, but above all, it looks like happiness

ReputationRep:
    4 years at uni then a probation year as a primary teacher hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of hard work and plenty of fun. Including a substantial increase in my understanding of fundamental theories in Physics.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    3 years of biology and history, maybe a masters. Yay for education

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I should be done with the LPC by then (having done the GDL and a 3 year History degree before that)

ReputationRep:
    Moving to Hong Kong. Travelling round Asia and Australia. Coming home. Hopefully getting an internship. Finishing off my degree. Graduating, I hope. Hopefully getting a grad job and I wouldn't mind falling in love at some point in the next 5 years too.

ReputationRep:
    I have two more years of university, maybe followed by a masters, then hopefully I'll be working. I'd like to have travelled a bit (ideally working abroad). It's not top of my list, but it would also be nice to have met someone I'm serious about.

My aim is just to enjoy myself and be happy with where I am really (how naff)

ReputationRep:
    Not a clue :lol: I'll take life as it comes.

ReputationRep:
    2 years at sixth form, maybe going to uni. If not be working and hopefully have a relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll have either just finished my degree or have finished it a year before, depending on whether I do a masters or not. I'll either have a full time job or be looking for one. I might be living abroad, maybe in California to be near Silicon Valley.

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably still be living in our small, pokey flat with my partner. I'll hopefully have passed my degree with flying colours and have a job in the science field by then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.