The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 21
Original post by Dilzo999
:rofl:, I'm just glad I got to witness that event. The stuff he was saying, it was so cringe worthy but hilarious. I feel sorry for the guy.

Lool I don't, you don't stay stuff like I think I love you straight away, you figure whether they are legit or not lmao, basic skills
Reply 22
Original post by diddydec

are you trying to give me a heart attack?
Original post by DiddyDec

You mother****ing ******* **** bastard I'll hunt you down just you wait and watch.
Original post by plusC
are you trying to give me a heart attack?

A favorite of mine. It seemed like the perfect thread.
I'm also not sleeping in my room because of a recent spider incident. I know them feels OP.
Original post by Dilzo999
You mother****ing ******* **** bastard I'll hunt you down just you wait and watch.

That is my bad.
I literally jumped from that spider gif, it scared the crap out of me. I hate you person who posted it, it made me jump :cry2:
That is my bad.

Lol I saved it. Time to spread the terror :biggrin:.
Reply 29
x

Some people just want to watch the world burn...
Reply 30
Much the same thing happened to me a long time ago, except mercifully in the living room. As it turned out, the spider must have been foreign as it had huge thick legs, visible eyes and even appeared, at one point, to hiss at me. Fortunately it crawled under the rug where I squashed it.

Good luck with your spider problem, I hope to you get it!
Original post by SophieSmall
I literally jumped from that spider gif, it scared the crap out of me. I hate you person who posted it, it made me jump :cry2:

Original post by tk1993
Some people just want to watch the world burn...

It was the perfect thread. A once in a life time opportunity.
It was the perfect thread. A once in a life time opportunity.

I hate you! :mad:
Original post by SophieSmall
I hate you! :mad:

Praying for you omg
Reply 35
Do you have a dog? Mine's good at finding bugs...
:lol:

It was scared by you :tongue:
OP, if you're still there, I need you to listen to me. If the spider is there right now, don't try to respond, just listen.

You need to calmly go down to your kitchen or garage and find something highly flammable (petrol, white spirits, hell anything you can get your hands on, and FAST).

Return to your room or last known location of spider, and methodically and thoroughly douse the area and surrounding rest of house with the flammable solutions.

Light a match, drop it, and leave via the front door.

Start a new life.
They don’t. They get scared by your movements. UK spiders r lil *****es (sorry spiders, don’t hurt me)
Original post by eNgLiSh TrAsH
They don’t. They get scared by your movements. UK spiders r lil *****es (sorry spiders, don’t hurt me)

5. Years. FIVE. YEARS. AGO was the last reply! :colonhash:

Latest