Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why havent i recieved anything by post from student finance!? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGameOfScience)
    arrggh you should, student finance is a pain in the backside, i sent mine just before the deadline, like hours before on the 31st, so mines been like nearly 8 months but it did say i submitted it successfully, when did you send your application?
    i sent mine when i was still at uni before term ended... then my mum send in all the finance stuff and since then nothing -_-

Checked my account and it says they will send a letter but it said that about 4 weeks ago lol...i hate student finance, they suck really bad hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    i sent mine when i was still at uni before term ended... then my mum send in all the finance stuff and since then nothing -_-

Checked my account and it says they will send a letter but it said that about 4 weeks ago lol...i hate student finance, they suck really bad hahaha
    LOL you can say that again!! at least it says they will send a letter, 4 me its literally just application submitted and thats it :facepalm: wait so do you still have to send financial information even after you attended uni or?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGameOfScience)
    LOL you can say that again!! at least it says they will send a letter, 4 me its literally just application submitted and thats it :facepalm: wait so do you still have to send financial information even after you attended uni or?

Hmm yeah call them. No not always, you only have to send the financial info if your parents income has changed from what it was before but when you're at uni you need to apply for student finance every academic year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    Hmm yeah call them. No not always, you only have to send the financial info if your parents income has changed from what it was before but when you're at uni you need to apply for student finance every academic year.
    ohhhhh i see!! goddamnit!!!!!!! so that means we have to put up with student finance's bad service for 3 years :facepalm:, damnittt, i hoped it wouldnt come down to me calling them, but i guess i will have to

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.