The Student Room Group

why havent i recieved anything by post from student finance!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheGameOfScience
arrggh you should, student finance is a pain in the backside, i sent mine just before the deadline, like hours before on the 31st, so mines been like nearly 8 months but it did say i submitted it successfully, when did you send your application?

i sent mine when i was still at uni before term ended... then my mum send in all the finance stuff and since then nothing -_-

Checked my account and it says they will send a letter but it said that about 4 weeks ago lol...i hate student finance, they suck really bad hahaha
Original post by a10
i sent mine when i was still at uni before term ended... then my mum send in all the finance stuff and since then nothing -_-

Checked my account and it says they will send a letter but it said that about 4 weeks ago lol...i hate student finance, they suck really bad hahaha

LOL you can say that again!! at least it says they will send a letter, 4 me its literally just application submitted and thats it :facepalm: wait so do you still have to send financial information even after you attended uni or?
Reply 22
Original post by TheGameOfScience
LOL you can say that again!! at least it says they will send a letter, 4 me its literally just application submitted and thats it :facepalm: wait so do you still have to send financial information even after you attended uni or?

Hmm yeah call them. No not always, you only have to send the financial info if your parents income has changed from what it was before but when you're at uni you need to apply for student finance every academic year.
Original post by a10
Hmm yeah call them. No not always, you only have to send the financial info if your parents income has changed from what it was before but when you're at uni you need to apply for student finance every academic year.

ohhhhh i see!! goddamnit!!!!!!! so that means we have to put up with student finance's bad service for 3 years :facepalm:, damnittt, i hoped it wouldnt come down to me calling them, but i guess i will have to:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending