Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satyaramesh)
    Hey Shadham. I am from India! Where are you put up here?
    I got my accommodation at The Forge 2...what abt u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SRN1701)
    Yes I hope too
    And that is quite a shift, I have already done my masters in food processing, this is my second masters.
    Oh that's gud👍 will it be difficult for me to adapt ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadham)
    Oh that's gud👍 will it be difficult for me to adapt ?
    It will be a different field obviously, but I don't think it will be difficult!

ReputationRep:
    It will be a different field obviously, but I don't think it will be difficult!
    Oh okok👍

ReputationRep:
    I got my accommodation at The Forge 2...what abt u?

I got my accommodation at The Forge!

ReputationRep:
    Wow... so what you did in ur UG?

ReputationRep:
    Satya n shivani..which part of India are you guys from? I'm from Tamil Nadu

ReputationRep:
    Satya n shivani..which part of India are you guys from? I'm from Tamil Nadu
    From bombay!

ReputationRep:
    From bombay!
    Super..👍I don't know to speak Hindi..( feeling ashamed ) but can understand a little..

ReputationRep:
    Super..������I don't know to speak Hindi..( feeling ashamed ) but can understand a little..
    Hi Shadham and Shivani,

I completed my UG in Food Science and Management. I'm from Chennai and I too don't understand Hindi! :P Which part of Tamil Nadu are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Oh gud satya👍 so I'm the one shifting field..I'm from Ariyalur near Trichy..

ReputationRep:
    Oh gud satya������ so I'm the one shifting field..I'm from Ariyalur near Trichy..

That's nice.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'm planning to start the course in 2015. How do you like it there? Any comments? X

ReputationRep:
    Yes I hope too
    And that is quite a shift, I have already done my masters in food processing, this is my second masters.
    Hey did you graduate from this program? I'm looking for consulting in the London area.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satyaramesh)
    Hi Shadham and Shivani,

I completed my UG in Food Science and Management. I'm from Chennai and I too don't understand Hindi! :P Which part of Tamil Nadu are you from?
    Hey did you graduate from this program? I'm looking for consulting in the London area. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karoszka)
    Hi everyone! I'm planning to start the course in 2015. How do you like it there? Any comments? X
    Hey did you graduate from this program? I'm looking for consulting in the London area. Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.