ReputationRep:
    wat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dehydrated)

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see what you've done over here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    You're still a nice guy :lol:. A nice guy who likes attention. It's no big deal.

I said I don't care what you go play since you were clearly looking for games to play.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look, seriously, we can keep going on and on, avoiding the real issue here, or we can just admit what this is really about. You're mad because I was winning 3-1 at "Who wouldn't say that it is a popularity contest" and now you want to pretend you weren't playing at all. That's no good though, because if you keep running away from life's challenges, you'll never be a "Who wouldn't say that it is a popularity contest" champion and I really believe you could be one day. I really do
    :^_^:
    I'm proud of you.
    If it helps, I've played before so I already knew about the robots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)

Look, seriously, we can keep going on and on, avoiding the real issue here, or we can just admit what this is really about. You're mad because I was winning 3-1 at "Who wouldn't say that it is a popularity contest" and now you want to pretend you weren't playing at all. That's no good though, because if you keep running away from life's challenges, you'll never be a "Who wouldn't say that it is a popularity contest" champion and I really believe you could be one day. I really do
    :^_^:
    I'm proud of you.
    If it helps, I've played before so I already knew about the robots.
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    Agree!
    :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyway this is why I stick to the football forum.

H&R is good for jokes but that's really it but there are some real childish characters here who use their obvious lack of social standing to full advantage online where they try to be the most popular person on the forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Anyway this is why I stick to the football forum.

H&R is good for jokes but that's really it but there are some real childish characters here who use their obvious lack of social standing to full advantage online where they try to be the most popular person on the forum.
    Yeah, the football forum is full of football fanatics. Most can't carry much other conversations besides the basics like sex and girls. There is a lot of the site you explore. You may learn a thing or two but avoid Chat at all costs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the football forum is full of football fanatics. Most can't carry much other conversations besides the basics like sex and girls. There is a lot of the site you explore. You may learn a thing or two but avoid Chat at all costs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pssst... That's where we currently are :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Pssst... That's where we currently are :eek:
    Yeah I know. I never end up in stupid arguments in the other sections.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know. I never end up in stupid arguments in the other sections.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    These things are pretty stupid, admittedly. It usually seems like a pretty small difference of opinion just snowballs out of nowhere.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well my interests are music(piano and hip hop), and sport mainly and a couple educational things like maths. I'm a pretty limited person.

ReputationRep:
    Can I bite you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    :lol:
    Look who finally came.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The vampire)
    Can I bite you?
    Okay, but you must do it in the most fanglorious, attention-gaining manner there is!
    :silverwings::spider::star::trytofly::woo::fangs::woo::trytofly::star::spider::silverwings:

ReputationRep:
    Look who finally came.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure there's a "your mom" joke here...

ReputationRep:
    I feel like a lot of this is moving away from asking me questions... I'm not getting any attention :cry2:
    What happens if you run out of attention?

ReputationRep:
    Why did you join this site?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pirates. Pirates told me to do it. My mom always said "Do what the pirates say."

(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    What happens if you run out of attention?
    I don't even want to think about it I might become.... bored

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.