Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-PEGO)
    If you go onto UCAS track (page before you sign in) there's an update in the orange box where it usually tells you when UCAS is down for maintenance etc - it says confirmation letters will be sent 5-7 days from your offer being received!

this update was put on around 4 hours ago apparently.

Hope this helps congrats on your place!
    Aaah. I didn't see that, I usually just go straight to the login page since my browser history saves it. That makes sense, then.

And thanks. I think it's funny how I was stressing about getting in, and now I'm stressing about getting confirmation of getting in, haha. It really is a dream come true, honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordScumbag)
    Okay... so extremely confused right now. All of my friends with unconditional offers have the whole 'click here to view your confirmation letter'... I have nothing.

I literally just have the adjustment button, nothing to view details of my place or offer. I can't view my offer letter, yet all of the people I know can. I've had nothing in the mail, no emails from the university, nothing. My friend who got in through clearing has had more correspondence than this.
    I'm getting really nervous and annoyed about this. My place was apparently confirmed on the 12th by my University, so why don't I have an offer letter? :s

It's stressing me out as I need it to set up my bank account, and although I've tried to manually confirm my attendance on the university's own portal thing, that's not co-operating. Is anyone else in this situation??

It should appear within 5 - 7 days after been confirmed. Mine just appeared today.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David B)

It should appear within 5 - 7 days after been confirmed. Mine just appeared today.
    Yeah, I didn't see that update. I always go directly to the login screen of track (impatient). Most of my friends had their places change to unconditional on the 10th or 11th, mine was the 12th, so maybe I'm a bit behind them. It's funny though - my friend got in through clearing and hers is literally right there.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I didn't see that update. I always go directly to the login screen of track (impatient). Most of my friends had their places change to unconditional on the 10th or 11th, mine was the 12th, so maybe I'm a bit behind them. It's funny though - my friend got in through clearing and hers is literally right there.
    Haha, so where are you going and what are you planning on studying?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, so where are you going and what are you planning on studying?
    I will be studying Theology at the University of Manchester. I literally can't wait. It is my dream.
    The modules I specifically want to take are all language related. So I basically want to sit around and look at ancient Greek and Hebrew all day. That's just so perfect.

ReputationRep:

Why is mine like this? Says I'm accepted but then not properly updated :s.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I will be studying Theology at the University of Manchester. I literally can't wait. It is my dream.
    The modules I specifically want to take are all language related. So I basically want to sit around and look at ancient Greek and Hebrew all day. That's just so perfect.
    I'm glad you're doing something that you have such a passion for. I wish I had as much enthusiasm as you do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blobar)

Why is mine like this? Says I'm accepted but then not properly updated :s.
    I think I've deduced from everyone's varying degrees of progress with their offers that UCAS is just very slow ATM and taking a while to update. Have you received anything from your uni confirming your place?

Also congrats.

ReputationRep:
    I think I've deduced from everyone's varying degrees of progress with their offers that UCAS is just very slow ATM and taking a while to update. Have you received anything from your uni confirming your place?

Also congrats.
    Yeah they sent me an e-mail to say that they've confirmed my place and sent it to UCAS. Guess that means I should just wait it out on track lol. Thank you .

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you're doing something that you have such a passion for. I wish I had as much enthusiasm as you do.
    A lot of people have said, 'What do you want to get out of that?' and such, acting like, perhaps it's useless. But I can't fight what I enjoy, and having the opportunity to study it at a reasonably well-respected University just makes me so happy.

No idea why I always capitalise the word university.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people have said, 'What do you want to get out of that?' and such, acting like, perhaps it's useless. But I can't fight what I enjoy, and having the opportunity to study it at a reasonably well-respected University just makes me so happy.

No idea why I always capitalise the word university.
    You study what you enjoy because nobody wants to study a subject for 3 years that they don't enjoy. But just out of curiosity, what do you what to do after your studies?

ReputationRep:
    You study what you enjoy because nobody wants to study a subject for 3 years that they don't enjoy. But just out of curiosity, what do you what to do after your studies?
    I'd like to consider postgraduate study. Ideally something teaching-based, but I'd rather get my degree in what I want to teach first, if that makes sense. Then if I decide it's not what I want to do, I've still got my degree on its own, and yeah. I've not got it all planned out yet, and I see no need to. I'll start considering that once I've looked at all of my options.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.