The Student Room Group

Does anyone on TSR still support ISIS?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Reptilian
Nope, I don't think any educated Muslim supports ISIS or Al-Qaeda seeing as they're Western created monsters who serve the CIA's hidden agenda

Posted from TSR Mobile

The guy studying medicine in Cardiff wasn't an idiot or a MI5 western puppet stooge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
some but they are coming around **** isis and its mom al qaeda ****ing fanatics. :smile: also the taliban arent that bad well anymore anyway
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ggmu!
The guy studying medicine in Cardiff wasn't an idiot or a MI5 western puppet stooge.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And you know that he wasn't how exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always get a smirk on my face when I see someone posting sympathetic or supportive comments about ISIS, clear in the knowledge that they are making themselves fully known to our intelligence agencies. Bloody idiots :lol:
Reply 24
And you know that he wasn't how exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The same way you know how he's serving the CIA agenda... LOL. Cause Muslims are all perfect, yep, don't do anything wrong. It'd those darned Americans.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Nope, I don't think any educated Muslim supports ISIS or Al-Qaeda seeing as they're Western created monsters who serve the CIA's hidden agenda

Posted from TSR Mobile
how are they { Western created monsters who serve the CIA's hidden agenda } why would someone create that
Reply 26
Original post by 93jm
how are they { Western created monsters who serve the CIA's hidden agenda } why would someone create that

also what is CIA's hidden agenda

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go on...
What kind of human would?
Maybe ISIS are just there to revamp the war on terror? you know people are getting sick of it, want out of Middle East and now we have these monsters appear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nonsense. The West's only part in their creation was accidental.
Original post by Herr Lipp
Maybe ISIS are just there to revamp the war on terror? you know people are getting sick of it, want out of Middle East and now we have these monsters appear.

Funny because any distain I had for terrorist groups such as Hezbollah and the PKK has turned into support, and even after these pigs have all been gutted I doubt I'll forget who it was who sorted them out.

Hell I've even grown a very odd respect for Al-Qaeda for condemning the atrocities being committed. Al-Qaeda is Hannibal Lecter to ISIS's Buffalo Bill.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 32
its funny how in Islam our Prophet (PBUH) was known to be kind and understanding towards all religions especially towards Christianity and Judaism (were the main religions around Him at the time) and yet in there own twisted way ISIS believe they are following His teaching somehow in trying to commit genocide. They are not Muslims and are just petty criminals who are an abomination and who tarnish the reputation of Muslims everywhere.
Original post by Greg Jackson
X
That Ghazishami monster (the one who replied on twitter), on his twitter account he has pictures of them beheading a prisoner, and a few men are standing around and there's a 5 year old kid watching!! :frown: These people are scum
Original post by young_guns
That Ghazishami monster (the one who replied on twitter), on his twitter account he has pictures of them beheading a prisoner, and a few men are standing around and there's a 5 year old kid watching!! :frown: These people are scum

I've seen a video of them beheading a prisoner. They need to be exterminated.
Reply 35
Original post by TheAnusFiles
I've seen a video of them beheading a prisoner. They need to be exterminated.

Now, now, who's going to take the role as exterminator considering America's loss in Iraq a few years ago...

:wink:
Original post by Reform
Now, now, who's going to take the role as exterminator considering America's loss in Iraq a few years ago...

Who are the ISIS? and do you support them?

I literally just heard about them, I'll research more if god wills.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reform

Humour is lacking in such subjects bro.:s-smilie:
Reply 38
Original post by missfats
Who are the ISIS? and do you support them?

I literally just heard about them, I'll research more if god wills.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ISIS stands for Islamic state of Iraq and Syria. They're a group operating in Iraq and Syria who claim to have re-established the Khilafa.

In Syria / Iraq, they're fighting numerous groups such as both countries armies, Shia militias, tribes and even other Jihadi groups.

They have extremists (the Islamic definition) within their ranks (who are being clamped down upon and some were arrested recently) and they have people who make takfeer and who shed the blood of Muslims far too easily.

Having said that, they've made places in Syria a lot more safer and Raqqah for example is perhaps the safest rebel held city in Syria. They also provide necessities to those living under them.
I wouldn't have really expected Jihadists to use the Student Room. But I am very against ISIS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending