Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thea McCloskey)
    My emails had been going there too... well I was told yesterday if I didn't hear today I would by the start of the week, are you coming from far away? Yea we register on the 15th so it's probably some time around then
    Im coming from Belfast so its not too far away what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be staying at Knocklayde too. Looking forward to starting!! Haven't seen what the rooms are like yet, just winged it myself!

(Original post by Thea McCloskey)
    When did you find out that your accommodation had been confirmed? I only applied yesterday you see because I was planning to travel... It didn't give me the option of Knocklayde so there must be no room... I asked for Cranagh because I wana be on campus but I have no idea what it's like... do you know when you get to move up?
    I can tell you Knocklayde was over subscribed pretty fast as i was making a few inquires after applying

ReputationRep:
    What house are you staying in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhDebraa)
    Is anyone going to be living in knocklayde at the coleraine campus this September?
    Yes I am living there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmamcallister)
    What house are you staying in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smcc2)
    Yes I am living there!
    what house are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conorb563)
    I'll be staying at Knocklayde too. Looking forward to starting!! Haven't seen what the rooms are like yet, just winged it myself!

I can tell you Knocklayde was over subscribed pretty fast as i was making a few inquires after applying
    Yeah I didn't even get the option to apply there, hopefully get Cranagh though...

ReputationRep:
    what house are you in?
    House 6058! I don't really know what that means but still hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smcc2)
    House 6058! I don't really know what that means but still hahaha!
    Im in house 6066 haha

ReputationRep:
    Im in house 6066 haha
    Basically neighbours 😉

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I lived in Errigal which is more or less the same as Knocklayde last year so if you have any questions, I'm happy enough to answer them.

Knocklayde/Errigal are pretty nice, the rooms themselves are bigger than the Cranagh rooms, wardrobes are a decent size and you get a desk, chair and small armchair as well as a bedside desk.

The kitchens are all new, they were all fitted last summer so will be in good condition.

I assume that moving in will be the same as it was for us, most of us moved in on the Saturday or Sunday before registration week, some moved in during registration week

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.