The Student Room Group

angry racist islamophobic lady

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by GnomeMage
she has a british accent tho.

are you deaf?
Original post by Dr Alcoholic
No she doesn't! She clearly has a yank accent!

oh ok

i am poor at differentiating accents.
Original post by aka r
are you deaf?

piss off
Reply 23
piss off

just calm down ok? relax
Reply 24
she has a british accent tho.

No nooo...deep south USA accent
Stopped at 'I'm going to kill your kids etc...'

Oh my goodness! :lolwut:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Most of middle America is filled with ****wits.
Reply 27
Original post by tengentoppa

thats why i would never go to america
Original post by tengentoppa

Original post by aka r
thats why i would never go to america

Guys you can't generalise. That's insulting to the people who don't act like this. Have you met everyone in USA? Can you can confirm that they all act like this then? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by karmacrunch
Guys you can't generalise. That's insulting to the people who don't act like this. Have you met everyone in USA? Can you can confirm that they all act like this then? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

well firstly i dont want to be stopped on the airport for 5 hours+ just because im a Muslim, i have a friend who was stopped and questioned for 2 days traveling to America
Looks like Harriet Harman!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Americans

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl:

proper laughing stock
"You f*****g Muslim"

"You son of a n*****r loving atheist b***h"
Original post by aka r
how she says if she had a gun she would have shot him, i actually believe that, she looked crazy enough to shoot that guy, and its really sad tbh as her defense lawyer would have said, "she was scared for her life as a man tried force her off the road and approached her car in a threatening way" and she probably would have got no punishment

Not really, she could have easily ran him over if she wanted to kill him, but then again she is stupid so :dontknow:
She was late to see her husband/brother +.+
The funniest part was when she got out of her car and starting chasing him and he was all like 'okay, maybe I pushed her too far, wtf is she doing? is she popping pills?'

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh ok

i am poor at differentiating accents.

I think I can confidently and proudly say the uk is not as blatantly racist or islamophobic as the states. I hope.

Posted from TSR Mobile
not a black person in sight and still the word ****** managed to come out of this dogs mouth.

dumb broad tried to leave the car 8 times with her seatbelt on
i find stuff like this very funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I've been to America and I have American friends and they all agree, middle America is filled with nutcases.

Racist, anti-abortionist, anti-evolution, pro-gun creationists who don't have 2 brain cells to rub together. I believe they call it the bible belt.

Quick Reply

Latest