Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Premier League Top Goalscorer? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazard17)
    My man Diego Costa will have it in the bag for sure. Jovetic has impressed, but i've always thought Aguero was overrated lol.
    How is he overrated? He's easily the best striker in the league. The only thing that holds him back are his injuries.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Pink)
    How is he overrated? He's easily the best striker in the league. The only thing that holds him back are his injuries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lool you think? i'm a chelsea fan and think RVP on his game is better than Aguero for sure. But Diego Costa to get 30+ goals this season for us :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Aguero or Sturridge for top goalscorer lets be honest here.

Costa and one of the United strikers will occupy 3rd and 4th position. Hazard possibly, got 15 goals last year and in a more creative Chelsea side than last season, made to track back too much so will focuse a bit more on defending and creating than breaking defensive lines and scoring.
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Chelsea should have bought Aguero man...but this guy is too short, and probably would have ended up being a flop.
    Aguero would probably have played behind the striker or with a strike partner in a 4-4-2 if he went Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazard17)
    Lool you think? i'm a chelsea fan and think RVP on his game is better than Aguero for sure. But Diego Costa to get 30+ goals this season for us :cool:
    RVP's days are gone man...Aguero is still young and is scoring quite a lot every season or so. Injuries aside, his record is brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Aguero if he stays fit, van Persie if not. I fancy Giroud to have a good season too.
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    Olivier Giroud
    Not any more lmao.

I reckon it will be:

1. Aguero
    2. Sturridge
    3. Costa
    4. Ramsey

ReputationRep:
    Girou... Oh, he's injured

ReputationRep:
    Forgot about Ramsey but he doesn't take set pieces or pens while Hazard does.

Yaya is obviously another possibility but he tends to score more when Aguero is out.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.