Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exon)
    If they made your offer unconditional on track, that is legally binding. Unless you lied in your application or you've asked to be released into clearing, you should be ok.

If they made it informally then you don't really have any control over it.
    I got unconditional offer on track they have made a mistake, not my fault, I am going their now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbasahmed786)
    I got unconditional offer on track they have made a mistake, not my fault, I am going their now.
    Congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exon)
    Congratulations.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anyones track been updated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YourDeath)
    Nope still waiting, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by can'tbeleftblank)
    Good on you.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    No, it should update by tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    No, it should update by tuesday.
    Why not monday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesusCrust)
    Why not monday?
    I think it will be up by then too, some unis take 3-4 days for them to update track.

ReputationRep:
    I think it will be up by then too, some unis take 3-4 days for them to update track.
    Is it most likely to be Monday or Tuesday? And would we get an email saying that something on track has changed like before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowskylove)
    Is it most likely to be Monday or Tuesday? And would we get an email saying that something on track has changed like before?
    Well for Kent i know its monday or tuesday. Ive found that Track gets updated first and the email gets sent a lot later. On results day i got an email direct from the university, then track was updated then i got the track email 3 hours after i got my place via clearing.

ReputationRep:
    Well for Kent i know its monday or tuesday. Ive found that Track gets updated first and the email gets sent a lot later. On results day i got an email direct from the university, then track was updated then i got the track email 3 hours after i got my place via clearing.

So has your track been updated and confirmed by Kent now?

ReputationRep:
    Track should be updated today or tomorrow what my best advice would be is to ring admissions. I rang and within 2 minutes the woman I was speaking to updated my track and I was accepted onto my course. Just stay persistent as at least they know you're keen to get into the uni and hopefully everyone hears back soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from kent today. Had to withdraw from Durham and just added them as my clearing choice. How long will it take? I'm anxious about accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same boat here, except I called my university this morning and they said it should be processed before September - which is insane since the actual course begins on Sep 1 and I have no chance of applying for accommodation before they accept me and send me my online details.

Congrats! That sounds like such an ordeal to be put through, glad it's sorted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasmiax)
    Track should be updated today or tomorrow what my best advice would be is to ring admissions. I rang and within 2 minutes the woman I was speaking to updated my track and I was accepted onto my course. Just stay persistent as at least they know you're keen to get into the uni and hopefully everyone hears back soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow really congratulations! What did you say to admissions when you called up?

ReputationRep:
    As of 12:46 my track has been updated an my place has been confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowskylove)
    So has your track been updated and confirmed by Kent now?

As of 12:46 my track has been updated an my place has been confirmed.:2euk48l::2euk48l:

ReputationRep:
    As of 12:46 my track has been updated an my place has been confirmed.:2euk48l::2euk48l:
    Congratulations

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.