Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by anna.00)
    Hi everyone,

I have the following dilemma, please let me know if I'm overreacting or not.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months, we moved in together and all. Very happy, very in love (both of us) love of our lives.
    Now he's had a 2 year relationship with his ex before me.
    1 month ago I checked his internet history (I know it's very bad) and found that he looked through his ex's whole Photo Album! And some other girls as well. I confronted him about it and felt bad because I obviously shouldn't be doing that. He said he just like looking at pictures when he's bored.. no apparent reason he said. Btw, he doesn't text or chat with any girls.. so he is definitely not cheating. He isn't a cheater and never has cheated on someone. Now I have checked his history again yesterday and discovered that he did that again! This time I didn't ask him about it because I didn't want him to know I'm snooping around. I feel quiet sad and worried of why he looks at pictures of his ex?
    Am I over reacting? I know that he loves me more than any girl he's been with because he shows it.. but I'm just confused on why he looks at her pictures??

Anyone have an answer?
    Just natural really. I do it with some people, even though I couldn't care less about them. I suppose it's seeing what they're up to?

I'm sure it's nothing. I look at my ex's Facebook and Instagram quite often because he often puts cool pictures of holidays and just general stuff. Even though we broke up I still like to keep up to date with how he is getting on, there's no hard feelings.

Just try and forget about it, I'm sure it's completely innocent.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2014
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.