Reply 20
Original post by PythianLegume
Bald.

Oh, you mean on their head.

Would rep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Lower Back to arse is nice.
If it's straight, the longer the better.
Boob length is ideal
I do love the look of super long hair, but it's just not practical. I've had waist /hip length hair for about 2 years and it's a pain in the neck at times. I'm always getting it caught in stuff, or people sit on it. As my hair is straight it's so heavy it falls limp and gets all tangled. I don't think my boyfriend finds it particularly attractive either! I'm getting it cut to about "just below boob" length soon, hopefully that will be more manageable!
Reply 25
Original post by Journeyzap
I am currently in the process of growing my hair very long (for myself and not for anyone else I may add) but I was curious in knowing whether guys appreciate ultra long hair, or whether there is a certain range of hair length they find attractive.

Thus, I have made a poll where you can choose the hairlengths you like - and do feel free to post images of hairlengths you find attractive on ladies. =)

I personally like any hairlength on a lady as long as her hair is heal

Don't care, I like all women, why limit the market

Jessie J with short hair was hot

Jessie J with long hair is hot
Reply 26
I have a pixie haircut and I suit it. I used to have hip-length hair before but it was too hard to manage and too hard to clean

My pixie hair is easier to brush and clean/wash and it doesn't fall out much like long hair does!

:smile:
Original post by Mankytoes
It's just something you're supposed to say. We're social animals, of course other people affect how we choose to carry ourselves.

I like grazing the top of the tits, so I went upper back.

Indeed, but lying about it just makes you look insecure
Rapunzel length only
LOL, completely forgot I'd made this thread.
But, it's true - if say my boyfriend said he preferred shorter hair, I wouldn't cut it - I have very long hair because I think it looks nicer and is much easier to take care of that way. :smile:
I'm just curious what other people thought when they see long hair (hip length or longer), and whether there were any misconceptions out there such as "it's dirty!", or something. :smile:
There is a point in life when you learn to do things just for you and not for the rest of society.
It's just something you're supposed to say. We're social animals, of course other people affect how we choose to carry ourselves.

I like grazing the top of the tits, so I went upper back.

Original post by Adnan Januzaj
Then why ask?
But, it's true - if say my boyfriend said he preferred shorter hair, I wouldn't cut it - I have very long hair because I think it looks nicer and is much easier to take care of that way. :smile:
I'm just curious what other people thought when they see long hair (hip length or longer), and whether there were any misconceptions out there such as "it's dirty!", or something. :smile:
There is a point in life when you learn to do things just for you and not for the rest of society.

I'm with you on that, I have my hair in a jewfro, so it's not like I am favour of cutting my hair to the most popular style. Obviously I get **** for it, but I also get compliments for it (even if it is mainly from drunk/high people). If every girl was thinking my hair was horrific though, I probably would change it. Individuality is great, but not so great it beats never getting laid. There's limits to all this "I don't care what you think" mantra.
long pigtails are great for using as reins

Totally agree with this. Why would anyone think long hair was dirty though?!? :laugh: I think it's funny how most people assume long hair is a hassle to take care of, it's the opposite for me. When I had my hair shoulder length years ago, it took ages to take care of - if I left it natural it just went horrible and frizzy and was really poofy. I had to straighten it constantly, which meant I had to brush it more, got greasier quickly due to products to keep it straight so I had to wash it more. With long hair, I wash it twice, three times a week maximum, and can leave it natural without having to brush it etc and it looks decent (to me anyway :laugh:) I couldn't have short hair again I don't think :no:

I'm with you on that, I have my hair in a jewfro, so it's not like I am favour of cutting my hair to the most popular style. Obviously I get **** for it, but I also get compliments for it (even if it is mainly from drunk/high people). If every girl was thinking my hair was horrific though, I probably would change it. Individuality is great, but not so great it beats never getting laid. There's limits to all this "I don't care what you think" mantra.

By jewfros do you mean just very curly hair? Or...like the frizzy jewfro? If curly then that's usually really cute on guys. Frizzy jewfros are...less nice IMO :laugh:
Original post by Precious Illusions

By jewfros do you mean just very curly hair? Or...like the frizzy jewfro? If curly then that's usually really cute on guys. Frizzy jewfros are...less nice IMO :laugh:

It's not like ultra curly rings, but not too frizzy either.

Just had a google, and found this picture which is amazingly close, colour is spot on as well.

I like it a bit shorter than that, especially at the back, but it does tend to get like that out of laziness. A lot of people are convinced I style it, but I do absolutely nothing, that's how it grows.

http://menhairstyleonline.com/art-of-manliness-jewfro/
Original post by wani
I have a pixie haircut and I suit it. I used to have hip-length hair before but it was too hard to manage and too hard to clean

My pixie hair is easier to brush and clean/wash and it doesn't fall out much like long hair does!

:smile:

pixie i had a curly pixie an now growing it out, its looking kinda boyish but i love it i love short hair
It's not like ultra curly rings, but not too frizzy either.

Just had a google, and found this picture which is amazingly close, colour is spot on as well.

I like it a bit shorter than that, especially at the back, but it does tend to get like that out of laziness. A lot of people are convinced I style it, but I do absolutely nothing, that's how it grows.

http://menhairstyleonline.com/art-of-manliness-jewfro/

First attachment doesn't work, but I really like the style in the second one you sent. Naturally curly hair is the nicest IMO, but not when it's TOO curly. The photo in the second link is lovely though. I always think it's natural when guys have curly hair anyway, I don't imagine many are putting rollers in at night. :laugh:
Above shoulder-length.
Totally agree with this. Why would anyone think long hair was dirty though?!? :laugh: I think it's funny how most people assume long hair is a hassle to take care of, it's the opposite for me. When I had my hair shoulder length years ago, it took ages to take care of - if I left it natural it just went horrible and frizzy and was really poofy. I had to straighten it constantly, which meant I had to brush it more, got greasier quickly due to products to keep it straight so I had to wash it more. With long hair, I wash it twice, three times a week maximum, and can leave it natural without having to brush it etc and it looks decent (to me anyway :laugh:) I couldn't have short hair again I don't think :no:

Lol, exactly!
Well, this may sound weird but I get away with not washing my hair for 7 - 14 days, and it doesn't look or smell dirty. I take care of it, brush it, put it up, use a special brush to clean it and it doesn't look greasy (whenever people hear that they assume it must look awful, and then they see that it doesn't). I obviously do shower though, every day!

I don't think I could go back to short either.
I miss the weightlessness of short hair, but I also like that it keeps me warm, it is so versatile and I can do so much with it. ^.^
First attachment doesn't work, but I really like the style in the second one you sent. Naturally curly hair is the nicest IMO, but not when it's TOO curly. The photo in the second link is lovely though. I always think it's natural when guys have curly hair anyway, I don't imagine many are putting rollers in at night. :laugh:

It's the same as the picture in the link, they never accept pictures on here. Thanks! I realised pretty quickly that it was mainly guys giving me **** for it, reaction from girls is generally positive. If nothing else, it's a change from the basic short hairstyles 90% of guys have. I'm glad you don't think that, it really winds me up when people say it's not natural.
Lol, exactly!
Well, this may sound weird but I get away with not washing my hair for 7 - 14 days, and it doesn't look or smell dirty. I take care of it, brush it, put it up, use a special brush to clean it and it doesn't look greasy (whenever people hear that they assume it must look awful, and then they see that it doesn't). I obviously do shower though, every day!

I don't think I could go back to short either.
I miss the weightlessness of short hair, but I also like that it keeps me warm, it is so versatile and I can do so much with it. ^.^

Oh wow really? I could go about a week not washing my hair and it would look fine but...I'd feel dirty haha. People are shocked that I usually only wash mine twice a week but it never looks bad etc.

Exactly! There's only so much you can do with short hair.

It's the same as the picture in the link, they never accept pictures on here. Thanks! I realised pretty quickly that it was mainly guys giving me **** for it, reaction from girls is generally positive. If nothing else, it's a change from the basic short hairstyles 90% of guys have. I'm glad you don't think that, it really winds me up when people say it's not natural.

Oh right! Then yeah I really like that style :yep: I think people are quick to judge what they're not used to, and as you said it's not a common style so you're bound to get **** for it. Lol, when I see girls with really curly hair I assume it's not natural but guys? No guy has the patience to be curling their hair :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending