Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahbonfield_)
    I knowww! So excited🎉 I didn't really see Hollybank so I'm hoping it's good then hahahaa, have you got Facebook/twitter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I saw it briefly, the rooms are really nice and you have an en suite?! (Lucky) yeah I do, Facebook is jut Bethany Howell, twitter is Bethknee_Howell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gavin-Thomson)
    Haha yeah I have yo say I haven't heard of that place either haha no not yet I think we get told in the next two weeks where we're going, what accommodation have you applied for?
    It's a nice place, but after 18 years I'm so bored of it haha. Yeah I got that email too I haven't really applied for a specific one, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth2496)
    I saw it briefly, the rooms are really nice and you have an en suite?! (Lucky) yeah I do, Facebook is jut Bethany Howell, twitter is Bethknee_Howell
    Yeeees! That's the one thing I wanted while being there tbh! what did you apply for? I followed you😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I've been allocated any uni accomdoation is anyone looking for any flat mates or house mates? Preferably first years!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth2496)
    It's a nice place, but after 18 years I'm so bored of it haha. Yeah I got that email too I haven't really applied for a specific one, what about you?
    I'm in the john Douglas court accommodation

ReputationRep:
    P's anyone want to follow me on twitter my name is gavinthomson3

ReputationRep:
    I'm from York, it's a nice place a lot like chester

I live near there, in Hornsea. Hardly anyone I know is going away to uni; most people are staying in Hull haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying business studies at Chester. I know nobody who's going there but still can't wait to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redfenix159)
    I live near there, in Hornsea. Hardly anyone I know is going away to uni; most people are staying in Hull haha
    hahah not that far away then! what you studying?

ReputationRep:
    hahah not that far away then! what you studying?
    Business studies. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Business studies. What about you?
    That's good I'm doing biomedical science

ReputationRep:
    That's good I'm doing biomedical science
    That sounds cool. What's that about then? Really hoping I don't sound stupid here lol

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy :-) im in the same situation i literally know no one 😬 im studying marketing and public relations with media studies. You guys know where you staying? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Creative writing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amisharma)
    Heyyy :-) im in the same situation i literally know no one ������ im studying marketing and public relations with media studies. You guys know where you staying? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I'm doing business and only know 1 person in the same accomodation as me. I'm in Margaret house, what about you? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm doing business and only know 1 person in the same accomodation as me. I'm in Margaret house, what about you? x
    Im in Manchester hall :-) x

ReputationRep:
    Im in Manchester hall :-) x

Cool . I didn't see that one when I looked online. Is it a self catered one? x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is :-) im hoping its ensuit lol wburs? X

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is :-) im hoping its ensuit lol wburs? X
    Full board standard. think of changing to en-suite though. Recently found out I could afford one after all I saw that you're 'marketing and public relations with media studies'. What exactly is that about? If that doesn't sound silly haha The name's Charlotte by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helloitslauren)
    Hey everyone! I'm studying at Chester this year too, studying dietetics.

If you're on twitter, feel free to follow me so I can at least know a few people :')

@heyitslauren__ (two underscores)
    hey, im doing dietetics too, do you no anything about going to the campus for signing the DBS criminal record thing? Iv filled in the online application form but that is all .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.