Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesssimm1)
    Hey I'm in beaumont court too 27D I just got my freshers pass you can log on as a guest and get it
    Hey Roomie! I am 27A, know any one else in 27?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelsea Harding)
    Biomedical sciences. It's nice to actually talk to someone I'll be living with!
    Hey Chelsea! I'm going to be studying Biomedical Sciences too, I'm in flat 05B.. seems I'm down on the groud floor!
    I'm so excited to get started!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys I am in 29 E.. anyone else in 29?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Nice to finally meet someone doing the same course Did you know there's a facebook page where you can find people you're going to be living with?

ReputationRep:
    Hello - I am in 19D studying comparative literature

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.