Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone a online banking expert? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Runninground)
    Oh ok thanks. I was trying to do it via internet banking so maybe that's why it didn't work.

And an easycash account? Hahaha sounds like something you'd have when you're about 13.
    Pro tip when declaring income, declare it AS IS ie: the full amount

But for "other income" I count all the "income" that is moved around the accounts. I mean I've worked out that I throw £6500 of non existent money around every month between all my banks, so for "other income" I put in £6500/month

I dont have £6,500 coming in every single month. It's all money that's entirely fabricated

I mean Im not lying!

This will soon sky rocket to £19,000/month as I want the Barclays premier account, which you need to "pay in" £75,000/year

And yeah the easycash account was a huge insult

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.