Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a 16 year old AMA! :D watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittyRe-play)
    Sarky? U don't need to be mean
    Sorry but being 16 years old isn't a very unique thing. I've already been 16 myself. Do you have anything else interesting about you? Sorry if I offended you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Sorry but being 16 years old isn't a very unique thing. I've already been 16 myself. Do you have anything else interesting about you? Sorry if I offended you
    Woah! Chill out. Just cuz u might not have had a good sweet 16 doesn't mean it's not special for others I have lots of other interesting things. U need to specify and ask me cuz the thread is "AMA" so u ask what you wanna know

ReputationRep:
    Some things about me:
    1. Girl obv
    2. Never had a relationship
    3. Muslim
    4. Going to wedding next week
    5. Going to do A levels
    6. Love watching scary movies
    7. I'm not a cruel or mean person
    8. Gullible & friendly
    9. A spoilt princess
    10. Only sister of 3 brothers and many cousins who are also BOYS lol

ReputationRep:
    Woah! Chill out. Just cuz u might not have had a good sweet 16 doesn't mean it's not special for others I have lots of other interesting things. U need to specify and ask me cuz the thread is "AMA" so u ask what you wanna know
    Lol my life was fine when I was 16 years old. I did ask you a question though - is there anything interesting about you despite your age?!

ReputationRep:
    Lol my life was fine when I was 16 years old. I did ask you a question though - is there anything interesting about you despite your age?!
    Yeah but i don't know where to begin. Right now i just finished experimenting with food lol. Turned out to be pretty darn tasty ...all my family gobbled it up i only got a bit. Ok so theres something interesting about me:rolleyes:. I also like doing Karate:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but i don't know where to begin. Right now i just finished experimenting with food lol. Turned out to be pretty darn tasty ...all my family gobbled it up i only got a bit. Ok so theres something interesting about me:rolleyes:. I also like doing Karate:cool:
    Lol I apologise for being rude Ooh I like to cook too - not bad for a 16 year old!

ReputationRep:
    Lol I apologise for being rude Ooh I like to cook too - not bad for a 16 year old!
    No its okay you don't have to apologise. Lol it is my first thread so i guess i'm failing it so far i am a bit shy tbh and yeah i love cooking!! I just made a strawberry cheesecake for dessert and it's currently sitting in the fridge. But i guess i shouldn't get happy cuz there won't be any left for me anyways haha

ReputationRep:
    No its okay you don't have to apologise. Lol it is my first thread so i guess i'm failing it so far i am a bit shy tbh and yeah i love cooking!! I just made a strawberry cheesecake for dessert and it's currently sitting in the fridge. But i guess i shouldn't get happy cuz there won't be any left for me anyways haha
    Aww well done, it must be great if its almost finished, why don't you treat yourself to a slice? So far I've made New York cheesecake, cinnamon rolls (the second trial went much better ) and the pastry for the Danishes I'm making are chilling in the fridge to continue tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Aww well done, it must be great if its almost finished, why don't you treat yourself to a slice? So far I've made New York cheesecake, cinnamon rolls (the second trial went much better ) and the pastry for the Danishes I'm making are chilling in the fridge to continue tomorrow!
    Wow that's really good

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.