Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadiner)
    I'm most dreading getting the subway every day if I'm honest! I cannot stand it!
    That's really cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would like to go to the subway everyday. Well maybe I would change my mind once I start going in everyday lol. I hardly go by subway anyways :P

ReputationRep:
    Guys I was thinking to make a group on Facebook so people could join, you think is a good idea no? Glasgow Uni Freshers 2014 Not in Student halls or something like that lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Husseinajouz)
    Hey there, am totally in the same boat here. I dont know anyone. Am staying at Queen Margaret's accom though
    Lucky you! You would meet loads of people in the accommodation though :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SQA)
    I would like to go to the subway everyday. Well maybe I would change my mind once I start going in everyday lol. I hardly go by subway anyways :P
    Haha yeah! I just think it's really inconvenient and it's quite cramped sometimes so I'm sure you would change your mind haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SQA)
    Guys I was thinking to make a group on Facebook so people could join, you think is a good idea no? Glasgow Uni Freshers 2014 Not in Student halls or something like that lol
    I think it is a good idea and I would join and it would be easier if people would want to arrange to meet up before freshers just to know some faces!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll get the train to Partick everyday, and then can either walk for ten mins, or jump on the underground, so weather wil dictate my actions. I would always opt for walk if it was dry.

thos being Scotland, that may not happen often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gillybop)
    (Original post by Husseinajouz)
    New Facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/696346043793030/

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for letting me know, but unfortunately, I don't have Facebook. I'll let others know about it though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.