Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

my boss cheated on his wife with me and I can't stop thinking about him watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've never felt so bad about myself in my life obviously not only do I feel absolutely horrendously guilty, I didn't even know it was possible to feel so empty and worthless... I can't believe myself.

I don't know how to justify it, because I can't, but basically it spiralled out of control really quickly. it went from innocent flirting/a bit of hugging to just sex so quickly. I split up with my boyfriend a few months ago and moved to a new city where I live alone away from my family and I've been so lonely and I guess I just let his attention get to my head and I just tried to ignore the fact that it was obviously just sex he was after and stupidly tried to replace my ex's intimacy with his but it's obviously completely different now I just feel so so terrible just feel so empty and worthless and so guilty. he's cheated on her before multiple times before me, but now he has done it with me too... and I feel like he's just lost interest in me entirely now, which he probably has now he's got what he wanted.

not to give any ages away but I'm still a teenager (just) and he's more than ten years older. I'm 100% prepared to be called every name under the sun and I know I deserve it but some advice too would be wonderful.... what can I do to get over him? how can I get over this?? how the hell do you move on from something like this?
    I know you feel bad but remember that you weren't the married party in this. You are single - it's his job to stay faithful to his wife, he's the one who made the wedding vows.

ReputationRep:
    If you knew he was married why did you do it then?

ReputationRep:
    OP is 19, the guy is in his 30s. He has abused his position as her boss, cheated on his wife and taken advantage of a lonely youngster. He is an ass. OK, the OP is an adult (just) and admits she really does know better but hey, she feels crap already thats enough. Now just move on, change jobs if that is feasible and treat your boss with polite contempt until then.

ReputationRep:
    Hey honey.
    The worst mistake you've made in this situation is asking the children of TSR for advice on such a deep issue.
    Despite what the children tell you, you aren't awful, you aren't a bad person, and you don't need to feel bad about yourself. Hold your head high because YOU didn't cheat on your wife, and YOU didn't make a man become unfaithful. We all have choices, and he made the wrong one.
    Granted, you may have gone a little against 'girl code', but for gods sake you are a teenager, you are bound to **** up at some point. Lord only knows I'm still ****ing up and I'm in my twenties. I have been in a similar situation myself. At the end of the day, if it wasn't you he cheated with, it would have been someone else. A dog is a dog, basically.
    What WOULD be a mistake, and would make you a bad person is if you made the same mistake twice. **** this loser off.
    PM if you need xox

ReputationRep:
    It's only cheating if the wife finds out, move on; there's nothing to be seen

ReputationRep:
    You deserve absolutely no sympathy. Try using your brain next time.

ReputationRep:
    I am also quite perplexed as to how young women in their teens are able to offer themselves for sex to significantly older guys without any hesitation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J1mmy)
    I am also quite perplexed as to how young women in their teens are able to offer themselves for sex to significantly older guys without any hesitation.

Well I would be more perplexed as to why significantly older men in positions of authority use this in order to take advantage of younger women, thus cheating on their wife, without any hesitation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J1mmy)
    Really??!!! How about young women in their teens being taken advantage of by older men in a position of power, it may not be illeagal but it is still abusive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Archer111)
    Really??!!! How about young women in their teens being taken advantage of by older men in a position of power, it may not be illeagal but it is still abusive.
    Not to mention the complete lack of boundaries and professionalism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joker12345)
    She did say she feels awful at the very beginning. Not to mention, it's the husband that cheated, not her, and neither did she seduce him or chase after him or anything. He's cheated several times and from the sounds of it he seduced her.
    She said she feels awful about what she did. I don't see that as remorse towards the wife.

Yes it's the husband that cheated but it also takes two to tango. Is she too dumb to say 'no' knowing he's married? It doesn't make it okay even if the husband has cheated numerous times, in fact it's more appalling since she already knew this bit still went ahead.

OP I am harsh because I was cheated on and the woman knew all about me but still did it anyway. There's not much you can do but move on. If you really regret what happened then do your best to stay away from this sleaze bag. Consider moving away etc if that will help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've never felt so bad about myself in my life obviously not only do I feel absolutely horrendously guilty, I didn't even know it was possible to feel so empty and worthless... I can't believe myself.

I don't know how to justify it, because I can't, but basically it spiralled out of control really quickly. it went from innocent flirting/a bit of hugging to just sex so quickly. I split up with my boyfriend a few months ago and moved to a new city where I live alone away from my family and I've been so lonely and I guess I just let his attention get to my head and I just tried to ignore the fact that it was obviously just sex he was after and stupidly tried to replace my ex's intimacy with his but it's obviously completely different now I just feel so so terrible just feel so empty and worthless and so guilty. he's cheated on her before multiple times before me, but now he has done it with me too... and I feel like he's just lost interest in me entirely now, which he probably has now he's got what he wanted.

not to give any ages away but I'm still a teenager (just) and he's more than ten years older. I'm 100% prepared to be called every name under the sun and I know I deserve it but some advice too would be wonderful.... what can I do to get over him? how can I get over this?? how the hell do you move on from something like this?
    I have nothing but contempt for someone like you. You even knew what he wanted and you laid out for him on a plate.

Cut contact - change jobs and become a better person anyone who cheats is an awful human being and has NO idea the damage that will cause. You have noone to blame but yourself. Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    stop whoring around.

ReputationRep:
    This appears to be a test of man's strength at whether he can remain faithful to his wife, or not. His failings as a husband have been made apparent through you.

You're single and free to approach anyone you like. It is the moral obligation of the recipient, if they're with someone, to discourage you or put a stop to it.

Had you said no to his approach, or refrained from getting to that 'point of no return', you would have indeed been better off. However, having done what you did...you should see it as a simple mistake, nothing more.

You have two options from here:
    - Expose him as a cheat to his wife
    - Forget him and start afresh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Archer111)
    But the question is if its consensual. The women aren't idiots and have more of an ability to resist sex more so than men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    technically what a load of bolox.
    whether dating or not you shouldnt be with people who are.vice versa.it takes two to tango.if she didnt know she had a wife itd be okay..otherwise hell nah.
    Agreed. I really. really. don't get it when people make out like there's only something wrong with the person that is in a relationship and there's nothing wrong with the single person! It's just morally wrong and it's something you don't do to the unkowing partner. From a woman's perspective, you just don't do it to your fellow woman. What sort of a kick can these women get knowing that there is a wife whose world would crash down?

She wasn't raped by her boss, she consented, and that's somewhere you should know not to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Worse things happen at sea.
    It sounds like she's had quite enough sea man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Temporality)
    Agreed. I really. really. don't get it when people make out like there's only something wrong with the person that is in a relationship and there's nothing wrong with the single person! It's just morally wrong and it's something you don't do to the unkowing partner. From a woman's perspective, you just don't do it to your fellow woman. What sort of a kick can these women get knowing that there is a wife whose world would crash down?

She wasn't raped by her boss, she consented, and that's somewhere you should know not to go
    Rikus back
    Yeh I agree.Men are painted as the cheaters in society when in reality it takes two to tango...The person whos single is just as much in the wrong.

I dont agree with using the word slut.But yeh you shouldnt go after married men/women.Yeh its poor form on her part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    Rikus back
    Yeh I agree.Men are painted as the cheaters in society when in reality it takes two to tango...The person whos single is just as much in the wrong.

I dont agree with using the word slut.But yeh you shouldnt go after married men/women.Yeh its poor form on her part.
    Lol what is this riku thing I get called sometimes?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    You cant teach class :nope:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.