Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenway)
    I've got my unconditional offer! Congrats
    How did you manage that and what will you be reading?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben60)
    May i know what your offer is?
    What AS grades did u apply with?
    And what are your predicted grades?
    Thanks
    Am an Indian student so my grades are very different from yours.My school granted predicted scores : 90-95/100 in all my subjects I.e. phy chem maths eng n fine arts.My conditional offer demands me to score 85% in aggregate as well as 85% in phy and maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben60)
    May i know what your offer is?
    What AS grades did u apply with?
    And what are your predicted grades?
    Thanks
    Am an Indian student so my grades are very different from yours.My school granted predicted scores : 90-95/100 in all my subjects I.e. phy chem maths eng n fine arts.My conditional offer demands me to score 85% in aggregate as well as 85% in phy and maths.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like they are so quick Good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyasharma)
    Indian student here as well May I please know where have you applied and for what course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halamadrid777)
    Indian student here as well May I please know where have you applied and for what course?
    Applied to the following universities under the course product design engineering/ design engineering/mechanical engineering with advance desgin:
    1. University of Bath
    2. University of Glasgow
    3.University of Bristol
    4.University of Strathclyde
    5 . Loughborough University

I regret that I didn't apply for Imperial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaycollard)
    Got an offer from Bath one day after applying. A*AA for Economics with Politics.
    What were you AS and predicted A grades?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer to study Maths!! Predicted A*A*A* offer is A*AA. AS grades were AAAA, personal statement was 7/10 I would say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dcjctcac)
    I just got an offer to study Maths!! Predicted A*A*A* offer is A*AA. AS grades were AAAA, personal statement was 7/10 I would say.
    Good job! I should have my application in by Oct 24th. Really hope I get an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idgentles)
    What were you AS and predicted A grades?
    First year: Maths AS-A, Maths A2-A, Economics AS-A, Physics AS-B
    Second year predicted: Maths A2-A*, Economics A2-A*, Physics A2-A, Gov & Pol AS-A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyasharma)
    Applied to the following universities under the course product design engineering/ design engineering/mechanical engineering with advance desgin:
    1. University of Bath
    2. University of Glasgow
    3.University of Bristol
    4.University of Strathclyde
    5 . Loughborough University

I regret that I didn't apply for Imperial.
    All the very best Great choices. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get offers for the new management courses yet?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for management and marketing tonight at Bath, hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_97)
    I got an offer for management and marketing tonight at Bath, hope this helps
    Congrats, what were you AS grades and how good would you say your PS was?

ReputationRep:
    I did Politics (A), English Lit (B) and Psychology (A), I'd say it was decent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_97)
    Wow congrats, what were your predicted grades/ what was your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_97)
    Also when did you apply/ get the offer?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer through for Biochemistry (With Placement) on Monday and Nat Sci (Masters with Placement) just now. So happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan314)
    Got an offer through for Biochemistry (With Placement) on Monday and Nat Sci (Masters with Placement) just now. So happy!
    What were you AS grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idgentles)
    What were you AS grades?
    AAAA predicted A*A*A*A*

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2015

University open days

• University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Sat, 14 Sep '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.