(Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
Never argue with a woman lol. Also,

SAY HELLO TO MAMA!!
SuperDuperNoob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
That's not all. She kept a teenager as her SEX SLAVE..........

A former Seminole High School student is claiming the woman who made worldwide headlines for claiming she has three breasts held him as a sex slave.
Micheal Squier told the British newspaper The Sun that he met 21-year-old Jasmine Tridevil at her home after they hit it off on Facebook. He told the paper he spent a few weeks there as her sex slave where she forced him to sleep in a dog cage, beat him, cut him, and humiliated him before he was able to escape.
Tridevil admitted to The Sun that she kept Squier as a slave, but denies cutting him or having sex with him.
"Yes, he stayed in my cage and I kept him as a slave," she told the paper. "He stayed at my house for over two weeks. I let him stay because he was homeless. He had to do what I told him, and he liked it. He cut himself. It wasn't me."
Squier also told The Sun that Tridevil's third breast is a fake saying she used some sort of glue to stick it between her two breasts.
RogerMurtaugh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I bet it's all a hoax.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (213)
27.92%
No (550)
72.08%

Watched Threads