Disney Store Group Interview Watch

diannamorris
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by edawson_96)
I'm so terrified! I've been refreshing my memory by rewatching older Disney movies in case it comes in handy. It's this Friday (20th), do you need to know a lot of stuff about the company? I've learnt some basics in case because I know companies ask about that sort of thing? Thank you!!
Just saw this now, sorry. How did it go??
diannamorris
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Usually Confused)
Hi,
I would love to work at the Disney Store (Disney has been a big part of my life since I was little).
I was wondering how you guys applied?
Did you just take your CV into your local store or did you see an advertisement?
Also, do they hire 17 year olds or is it only 18+ they look for?
Thanks x
Hi! You've gotta ask them if they've got any jobs available and then if they do, they'll give you an application form that you have to fill in and bring back with your CV. And yeah, I just went to my nearest disney store and asked them, and they take from 16+, so no worries there!
Usually Confused
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by diannamorris)
Hi! You've gotta ask them if they've got any jobs available and then if they do, they'll give you an application form that you have to fill in and bring back with your CV. And yeah, I just went to my nearest disney store and asked them, and they take from 16+, so no worries there!
Thank you so much x
Abbitidswell
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I have my interview tomorrow for the Disney store and I'm so nervous I'm quite a shy person but I love Disney! After reading you had to reinact a scene makes me really anxious 😩😩
diannamorris
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Abbitidswell)
Hi! I have my interview tomorrow for the Disney store and I'm so nervous I'm quite a shy person but I love Disney! After reading you had to reinact a scene makes me really anxious 😩😩
Good luck!! Don't forget to have fun and you've got this!! The whole time I just thought about how much I wanted the job and I just pretended that I was putting on a show for little children.
Tell me how it goes!!
Good luck again 😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (139)
38.19%
No - but I will (20)
5.49%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.14%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (179)
49.18%

Watched Threads